Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any feedback on this company?
Saw their 1.5" forward arms and thought they might be what I need for my 800 to run large tires.
Suppose to have lifetime warranty, just not sure if they stand behind it or is just BS.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Well Peter I think I can give you a answer. Tom, my friend knows the Owner (Kip) and ORDERED me to stop and meet him when I passed thru Circleville a week or so ago. I actually spent 2 hours with him and my RZR and I was overwhelmed!!! The A-arm components are overbuilt with really quality components, I oerered a set and wexpect them shortly.
Kip goes above and beyond to support you, an example, we passed thru circleville a few days latter and stopped for dinner. Kip saw my rig and stopped in. I mentioned that I needed some new wheel bearings and he went back to the wearhouse while I was eating and got me a pair!! It was great to meet such service.
His warrenty is builtproof, you bent it break it, whatever, he will repalce it>
I'll be looking there first for anything I need,
John

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I have a set of their tierods on my brute force and they are awesome. Very strong. I bought from them on eBay and it took them a week or 2 to ship them but I was impressed with them when they arrived.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.
From ebay it looks like they have problems shipping orders, but so far have not seen anything bad about their products.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I had a set of their arms on my old quad and I never had a problem with them, they looked great as well.

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Just ordered Wheel bearings and Ball Joints from them. Got them a day earlier than expected and look to be good Quality. I bought direct off there website.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Good to see this post. I was in the process of making a decision for ball joints and tie rod ends. I'm tired of replacing very expensive EPI`s every season. I`m gonna give American Star a try.

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Well see how they last but they are light years better than I had, Plus there a great price. $94 for 4 ball joints and $97 for 4 bearings (all around)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Just pressed pay now on 177$ worth a rod ends and ball joints. My rig eats these parts, soo we`ll put em to the test desertVet .

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a set of there tie rods on my boys 125R and love them....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had a long talk late yesterday with them (1/2 hour).
Seems there is more to these people than most of us know.
Was very comfortable placing the order, but I will be waiting a while for them to ship (which is not a problem for me).
Seems they do not powder coat parts that need it until they have an order for them which takes a few days to a week if they have the raw parts in stock.
Looking forward to getting the arms.
There was mention of them making custom arms for a member on here with many rzr's to put them on.
In talking to them there are a lot more parts and brands that they carry / distribute but they have not updated there website.

·
Boozin' and Crusin'
324 Posts
i have their tie rod ends. They are built very heavy and look like they will last a long time. I plan to buy my ball joints and wheel bearings from them this winter.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Bought their tie rods for my 08 brute force also and they never whent bad again. I would recomend them!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts