Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I wanted to show everyone a very cool item that we have been offering for a few years with phenomenal success!!

If you are proud of your RZR’s American heritage or just a fan of the good ole USA, show it off with our LED American flag. (Chant USA USA USA USA).

Our LED American Flag is approximately 6” wide by 4” inches tall and comes complete with 50 blue stars and 13 stripes just like the real deal "Old Glory”. Comes primer stick (for prepping surface) and alcohol swab. Waterproof and has a special foam adhesive for super easy installation. Should be mounted on a flat surface but will conform to a slight curved surface.

Price is $119.95 and includes FREE CONUS shipping and switch for operation.

tricled<----- Available here!!

*Shown on a Can Am Spyder and Polaris Slingshot

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that would make a great party dome light.
JBeane, I agree, and others have used it as a dome light. However, we have another product that takes the award for the coolest domelight ever!! I will try to post it tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that would make a great party dome light.
Ok, I said I would do it tomorrow, but it is just too cool. If you are over 30-ish, you will know what this is immediately. If you do not (as a kid recently asked me) go watch the movie.

We make a bunch of stuff for the Polaris Slingshot. Everybody that sees it initially is confused at what they are looking at (it is still very new vehicle to the Public). It is totally open with no window or doors, so when it is parked, it is not un-common for people to be gathered around it looking in amazement or taking the liberty to SIT in it (yes, I live in South Florida).

It happens to have a little "nook" in behind the seating area that where this fits perfectly. It acts as a THEFT DETERRENT in MODE 2 and as a super bright dome light in MODE 1 with a 2 position switch. It requires 1.21 jigawatts for operation. HE HE

**Click to see video***

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Sweeeet!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts