Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Here's our website! (I'll edit up top as well, thanks for that tip)
Aluminum Trailers | Aluma Trailer Manufacturing
Here's where you can find your nearest dealer!
Aluma Trailer Dealers Near You | Where to Buy Aluma Trailers

Definitely make a few 24 ft:
8200 Tandem Utility Trailers | Tandam Axle Aluma Trailers
1020 Tandem Utility Trailer | Aluma Trailers

And these ones aren't quite as long but they're our UTV Trailer models (of course they're more versatile than that but we were thinking of you when we made 'em :) )
UT14 UTV Trailer | ATV/UTV Trailers
UT10-UT12 ATV Trailers | ATV/UTV Trailers

Looks like I need to change my forum hours so I can get back to you while you're on!

Have a UT12. Its a great trailer. Purchased from your dealer in Goldsboro,NC

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Welcome to the board!! My Big tex got stolen, so I'm in the market for a 20' car hauler to also pull my two rzr's. I'll check it out. Also, what's it take to become a dealer?
I already own a few businesses.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That'd be awesome! We're always looking to grow our dealer base. (So many folks have to drive too far to reach our trailers)

Check this out, we have a dealer application: Become a Dealer

20' ideal for two razors... maybe the 82's or 1020s Tandem Axle Utility Trailers | Aluma Trailers

Welcome aboard, great trailers I have an A8814 with electric brakes.
Very nice! Do you find yourself ever loading up the sides? Or is the trailer not wide enough? Sometimes I see riders load up an ATV on the front with a UTV up the back! Different trailer: [ame]<div style="display: none;" id="ame_noshow_post_1484149932_2">
<a href="" title="YouTube (Short URL)" target="_blank">YouTube (Short URL)</a>
</div>
<div style="display: inline;" id="ame_doshow_post_1484149932_2">
<div align="center">
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" 640 style="margin:10px 0">
<thead>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2" style="text-align:center">
<a href="" title="YouTube (Short URL)" target="_blank">YouTube (Short URL)</a>
</td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="panelsurround" align="center">

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table></div>
</div>[/ame]
Yep I put the quads on from the side, sometimes even load the log splitter side ways and rzr long way. awesome trailer, no more wood deck to treat and a nice smooth ride.

I have a UT 12. Shortly after purchasing it, the plastic slider on the left started bending and getting in the way of loading the ramp back into it's garage.

A few trips and it broke off completely. Now the plastic rail on the other side has come loose and is getting in the way.

What should I do about this?

Discussion starter · #31 ·
I have a UT 12. Shortly after purchasing it, the plastic slider on the left started bending and getting in the way of loading the ramp back into it's garage.

A few trips and it broke off completely. Now the plastic rail on the other side has come loose and is getting in the way.

What should I do about this?

Letting us know is a good start! If you wouldn't mind sending me your VIN and a description of your problem we can get this started and see if it falls under warranty, if not we can direct you at least in a way to get it fixed. PM me please!

Discussion starter · #33 ·
I'm in the market for a trailer to haul my 2017 rzr1000, any help you can offer is appreciated. I'm in the northwest and it doesn't appear there are many options/dealers.
What's your Zip? We don't sell directly to customers but I know Mark, our sales rep out there, is really awesome at getting customers what they need.

From what I can see, it's 119"x64" so it'd fit on any of our UT trailers:
ATV/UTV Trailers | Aluma Trailers ATV/UTV Trailers | Aluma Trailers

Does anyone else have a recommendation for a UTV that size?

UT12 is a bit long, I think the UT10 is a perfect fit.

10' is snug. 12' gives you a little room for maneuvering, strapping, storing an extra cooler, toolbox etc...

Buy the largest that fits within your budget and you can comfortably store.

I move mine around on a 20' and it works great. I also tow equipment (that I never expected to tow) and sometimes 2 machines. Having the extra space has been a god send.

Welcome to the forum. The quality of your trailers is amazing. I sometimes forget I am pulling mine until I look in the rear view mirror
Haha and your trailer would be hard to miss! Your razor fits in there??
That's what I bought it for. It fits fine, especially after adding D Rings for my wheel bonnets

Just FYI, Aluma has changed the design of the ramp storage in their UT trailers.

They are sending me the parts to upgrade mine under warranty. Super-fast service on that one!

I love my trailer so much. I love my trailer almost more than my rzr. I had the dealership install electric brakes when I bought it. Not required, but the brakes make a pretty huge difference, and it gives me another 500 pounds of carrying capacity within the law.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Awesome!

You guys make a 24ft?

I dont know if ive ever seen one. Need a 24 for 2
Machines....

Definitely make a few 24 ft:
8200 Tandem Utility Trailers | Tandam Axle Aluma Trailers
1020 Tandem Utility Trailer | Aluma Trailers

And these ones aren't quite as long but they're our UTV Trailer models (of course they're more versatile than that but we were thinking of you when we made 'em )
UT14 UTV Trailer | ATV/UTV Trailers
UT10-UT12 ATV Trailers | ATV/UTV Trailers

Welcome to the board!! My Big tex got stolen, so I'm in the market for a 20' car hauler to also pull my two rzr's. I'll check it out. Also, what's it take to become a dealer?

I already own a few businesses.

Daniel

That'd be awesome! We're always looking to grow our dealer base. (So many folks have to drive too far to reach our trailers)

Check this out, we have a dealer application: Become a Dealer

20' ideal for two razors... maybe the 82's or 1020s Tandem Axle Utility Trailers | Aluma Trailers

Thanks for the feedback. I'm always looking for new business opportunities. I'll check it out. BTW, the 70 Challenger looks a little better now... I do all of the resto work.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.