Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, gotta question about the half windshield for the 19 rzr s. The only OEM one we can find is tinted and makes you feel like your on an acid trip looking through it! It like magnifies which distorts. The one we had for our 18 was perfect Is Polaris going to make a clear one? :nerd Anyone out there find an aftermarket product that you like? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
I found the EMP half windshield was far superior to any others I used. Had one for over 4 yrs on my last two cars and held up well. No scratches. They are hard coated and really hold up well.
Polaris one I had before that scratched easily.
Problem is I don't think EMP has made one for the S yet and not sure if they have plans to make one?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, getting one for the 19 S seems to be a problem. Just found one On EBay that might work....Dabombwindshields - anyone have any experience with them?

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
I recently saw one somewhere. I'll look for it and post it if I can find it again. Can't recall the manufacturer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have 2 super atv 1/2 windows 1 on my turbo s and 1 on my xp1000 work great only draw back is there not as quick on and off you got to feed the strap around the roll bar and feed it through the window mount

·
Registered
54 Posts
I found the EMP half windshield was far superior to any others I used. Had one for over 4 yrs on my last two cars and held up well. No scratches. They are hard coated and really hold up well.
Polaris one I had before that scratched easily.
Problem is I don't think EMP has made one for the S yet and not sure if they have plans to make one?
Thx Tim, ordered mine today.

If you are military (or retired military) they will take $20 off!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts