Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the basic sport model without the center storage tub, so getting to the stock busbar is a pain with the necessary dash removal.
i was wondering if anyone had removed/relocated the bar or had any better ideas so that everytime I wanna add something I’m not fighting the same fight for a clean install.

Thanks!

· Registered
Polaris 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium
880 Posts
Install a fusebox in a convent location. Much easier to expand with new accessories and just easier to use.

I only have the switched ignition from one pulsebar plug controlling my 12 circuit fusebox. The pulse bar only has 6 connections, all using the 40 amp fuse. I ran a 4 guage wire from the battery cable attached to the pusebar to my fusebox. I am no longer limited to the 40 amp pulsebar fuse.
Circuit component Audio equipment Electronic component Electronic engineering Electrical wiring

· Registered
2022 Rzr Pro XP Ultimate
661 Posts
So I have the basic sport model without the center storage tub, so getting to the stock busbar is a pain with the necessary dash removal.
i was wondering if anyone had removed/relocated the bar or had any better ideas so that everytime I wanna add something I’m not fighting the same fight for a clean install.

Thanks!
Off topic, if you don't have the center console where did they route the RC USB cable?

· Registered
541 Posts
I run all kinds of crap off of two pulse bars, Never had an issue with the fuse. Only suggestion I would have for you as far as ease of access would be above the passengers feet, on the fire well. Anywhere else wont give you much access. Or add the center storage compartment.

· Registered
14 Posts
I have a Sport also and the center cover where the lid would be just pulls off. Has 4 spring type retainers. Pretty easy. I’ve pulled mine a dozen times in the 2 weeks I’ve had it.

· Registered
2021 Turbo S Velocity
184 Posts
If budget permits, I would highly recommend going with a Switch-Pros setup. Makes adding anything a breeze and looks super clean.

· Registered
129 Posts
Aux beam makes a nice switch setup also. I mount the main panel behind the passenger seat, then ran the switch panel through the rocker panel, up the cage and mounted the switches right under my roof. If I add anything, running wires down the rocker panel is pretty easy. Also, no more relays Except for winch. I kept it all separate.

· Registered
541 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts