Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New product for us and I have ten in stock...no more crawling under the RZR and stripping that allen bolt head and getting oil all over the skid plate and your garage floor. Suck it out of the dipstick.

This is one of the better oil extractors that works with the synthetic oil your RZR uses. They look like they're pretty good quality, the pump housing is metal, not plastic.

Think about it...RZR, Generator oil that you've neglected for years, lawn mower, air compressor....lots of uses besides the RZR.

Can't offer a discount on these just yet, trying to get better pricing on them but this was our first order and we wanted to see if they will sell before committing to a larger order with better pricing.

I'll change the oil on our RZR this week and let you know how it works out. Also, from posts other RZR owners have put up, it does get all the oil out of the engine. One user posted that they extracted the oil and then took off the drain plug and nothing came out.....

Now if we could just figure out that PITA oil filter.....:rm_thumbdown:

Ranger/RZR/Rhino/Teryx Offroad Parts and Accessories (alpinesandtoys.com) / LiquiVac Small Engine oil extractor for UTV's!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Thats cool. I used the large upright 5 quart this weekend to do all the fluids in my rzr and it worked good. Think this one would is smaller and would work better

·
Registered
136 Posts
This is what I've used for my oil changes and I'm very happy with it. I also have the larger of the two they make and don't know how it (the larger one) will be for the other fluids.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Never used mine on the RZR but I use it on my toy haulers Onan genny and its bitch'n. Also just did my neighbors Honda XR70

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Thanks Alpine Sand Toys! The new LiquiVac has arrived.. I was literally putting off this oil change for this and the installation of the oil filter relocation kit.... Now a Turbo as well..

But thank you for your service.. As far as I know the best price on the web (yes you even smash Ebay sellers "deals") and the guys here know just how "thrifty" I can be about shopping for stuff!!

So here's the box! Should make changing ALL the fluids much, much easier! Positive Feedback coming your way!!

Hint to others on the Forum... Please leave Feedback.. I personally check the Vendors and people, If we as buyers are not doing our part we are only hurting ourselves!

·
Road - Dirt - Water
205 Posts
I use an electric version on this I use on my Formula Boat with HP 500 Merc engines. It is actually the ONLY way to get the oil out of the engines. Problem is ... it does not really get all the oil out ... and it does not get all the bad oil out with the metal filings and other debris because the dipstick tube does not reach the bottom of the pan. The down the tube inserts never worked well, so Merc actually made the top of the dipstick tube have a hose thread so you can screw on the suction hose and use the actual dipstick tube as the suction tube.

Even the ones with the plastic tube that goes down the dipstick tube pick up tube seem to pick up more old oil, but are not large enough in diameter to suck out the non-oil items in the bottom of the pan. So I would at least drain from the bottom every other time to make sure you get the gunk out of your motor.

If you are changing to Synthetic from non-synthetic, you really need to do a drain plug change so make sure you get all of the old oil out. Regular oil and synthetic do not mix well at all.

This pump system should be great for the other drive units with the big hole you can see into.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Thanks Alpine Sand Toys! The new LiquiVac has arrived.. I was literally putting off this oil change for this and the installation of the oil filter relocation kit.... Now a Turbo as well..

But thank you for your service.. As far as I know the best price on the web (yes you even smash Ebay sellers "deals") and the guys here know just how "thrifty" I can be about shopping for stuff!!

So here's the box! Should make changing ALL the fluids much, much easier! Positive Feedback coming your way!!

Hint to others on the Forum... Please leave Feedback.. I personally check the Vendors and people, If we as buyers are not doing our part we are only hurting ourselves!

I bought one and have yet to use it. I like the unit, thou I also think the intake hose diam seems to be bigger than what is on the RZR. I have not checked or done the oil change with it. Maybe one of you guys that have the unit and used it let me know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts