Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you winter (or just plain octane nuts) fans, The Annual Oxygen & Octane Expo starts this Friday-Sunday, At the Dena'ina Civic & Convention Center. This is Alaska's ONLY Winter recreation show, with more than 100 venders (that's a lot for us!) and more than $5000 in door prizes...Also raffles for a Free Arctic Cat Snow Machine..Our Iron Dog champs will be there!! (now that's a "mans" race, over 1000 miles through the arctic mountains rivers, ice ect @ temperatures w/ wind-chill averaging -50-to-75 Degrees..Make your own path at speeds usually in access of an avg. of 100MPH!!) support out Iron Dogs (they are nuts) Also Polaris is one of the supporting Vendors (I will be sponsored by Paul owner of the Eagle River Polaris..My Machine will be there, Finally together (minus a few things that are still on the way, but none the less, For everything this guy does for our local riders..I can meet his deadline if I'm up 24 hours a day working this machine...Used to it and it will happen..I will post the build photos to the threat Secondary as I have to have this car at the show and be willing to answer questions...(if I can't, I will be hardwired through to some major vendors or just expect some questions to come flying your way Frank, Giff Johnny..ect Luckily we don't have really any Turbo systems up here (at -25to -50 degrees, the extra parts tend to cause catastrophic failures??) Should be fun.. I believe there is a late opening (pre looky loo's) at 4pm Friday 8 OCT, Then normal times opening at 10am Saturday and Sunday 9/10th OCT.. I will be there Saturday for Half the day I'm sure..(that's what was requested of me, but I will most likely be there all weekend!) I don't know what Polaris' plans are for displays "exactly" I'm sure they will be bringing some RZR decked out for Hunting, maybe on tracks?? (that's pretty big in Alaska), Along with Snow machines ect.. + tons of inventory..Mine is there or eye candy... I'll get some pics and maybe some video....Every year "something" happens at these events..I'll never forget the 5 year old that took off on a brand new Snow Machine that went through a whole row of booths!! So if your living in Alaska (all three or 4 of us..Hope to see you there!
Mike

(BTW) are we so far out there that we didn't even make the "regional" section of the forum? Even Hawaii made it?? We are just ...REALLY NorthWest!!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike make sure you take some photos for us .Frank
((WILCO)) means "will comply" I'll slowly get you up to speed on all the acronyms...That is unless your being coy & are working the field... Ive get to get off now..Build, build,build.....Take care....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up! We're planning on doing the Poker Run out at Jim Creek on Saturday, but should be there Sunday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts