Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Vendor
21,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, we have a dealer who ordered 5 radius cages... well Johnny thought they were Akimbo Packages, and built them that way. The dealer doesnt want them with roofs and bracing, so we now have 5 sitting here... There is ONLY 5, so the first 5 to purchase get them, after that, its retail..

If you dont know about the UTV Inc Akimbo Radius Package, search the forums, youll find a few threads on it.

Taken from our website:
HIS NEW DESIGN FROM UTV INC IS ONE OF THE NICEST LOOKING CAGES IN THE INDUSTRY. THE FULLY LOADED AKIMBO PACKAGE INCLUDES:

RADIUS ROLL CAGE
REAR BUMPER
FRONT V BRACING
REAR V BRACING
ALUMINUM ROOF W/ DZUS TABS
WHIP MOUNT
3/8-16 MIRROR BUNG

CONSTRUCTED OF 1¾" .120 WALL MILD STEEL AND TIG WELDED TO VISUAL PERFECTION THE AKIMBO PACKAGE IS SURE TO MAKE YOUR RZR OR RZR-S STAND OUT FROM THE PACK. EVERYONE WILL BE JEALOUS AS YOU ROLL THROUGH CAMP AKIMBO STYLE !!

MRSP: $1749.95
FORUM PRICE: $1662.36
THESE 5: $1349.95

Price is for raw cage, raw bumper and raw roof, no shipping or tax is included, no other sales, promotions, and discounts apply.

Some pictures of customers RZRs with the AKIMBO RADIUS CAGE:

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
sorry guys these cages where all ordered with the main radius tube made from .095 wall tube and the b-piller that runs to the top next to your head .120 wall .. as this cage will be a couple pounds lighter and no need for 120 wall with the extra v-bracing on these cages ...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Single stage powder coat on the cage roof and bumper is $225
tax is $126.22

yes they fit 2011
hmmm , now im totaly confused ......

3 weeks ago johnny told me yes 08-10 cages would fit 11s

2 weeks ago johnny anounced all new 11 cage bungs ( mounts)

1 week ago i asked johnny since i saw the new cage mounts , and he told me no the 11 cages are different than 08-10

and now nick says they are the same and johnny doesnt say any different

so whats the deal ? r they same or different , meaning can they interchange or not ? thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Man, wish I had that kinda cash laying around.. Tims ride came out tits!

·
Vendor
21,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a 2011 cage will fit any year, but a 2008-2010 will NOT fit a 2011. the bungs are different on the 2011 so if a cage has 2011 bungs, then it will fit all the year rzr's. if it doesnt, then it wont fit the 2011s.

hope that clears it up.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
a 2011 cage will fit any year, but a 2008-2010 will NOT fit a 2011. the bungs are different on the 2011 so if a cage has 2011 bungs, then it will fit all the year rzr's. if it doesnt, then it wont fit the 2011s.

hope that clears it up.
yes it does , thanks nick . and johnny was correct in that my 09 wont fit a 11 . which sux for me cuz i was thinkin bout a 11 and putin my stuff on it . thanks again

1 - 20 of 66 Posts