Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back everyone was talking about the issue of 2011 and some 2012 model XP900's sucking dust past the base seal and into their airbox and then someone said that Polaris finally released a TSB about it with a newly designed airbox to solve the issue.

Does anyone have the TSB number and/or the part number for the updated airbox kit?

I already did a search but wasn't able to find the numbers in any of the threads.

G

·
BTW the updated part is just the plastic that in on the TB side, not the whole airbox..one part number includes the "T bolts" and. Thumb knobs the other is just the plastic.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, just called my technitian and he said he's gonna punch it in on Tuesday and see if he can get it fixed. I noticed a little dust on the wrong side of my filter after a particulary dusty ride last weekend and showed it to him and then I once got a letter back last spring about this issue from Polaris telling me to have my dealer check it, but at that time they said there wasn't any sign of a problem and since then lost the letter, and then I rememberd it being mentioned here as well but didn't know the numbers and couldn't find it in a search. I already have it in the shop anyway for another issue so he's gonna get me the new airbox also while it's there, no need in bringing it back twice. Problem was the Polaris computer wasn't showing anything but soon as you posted that and I called him he punched it into a search engine on his home computer and brought it right up. He said that's all he needed to find it and get me a new one orderd when they open on Tuesday.

G

·
Thanks, just called my technitian and he said he's gonna punch it in on Tuesday and see if he can get it fixed. I noticed a little dust on the wrong side of my filter after a particulary dusty ride last weekend and showed it to him and then I rememberd this issue being mentioned but didn't know the numbers to give him. I already have it in the shop anyway for another issue so he's gonna get me the new airbox also while it's there, no need in bringing it back twice. Problem was the Polaris computer wasn't showing anything but soon as you posted that and I called him he punched it into a search engine on his home computer and brought it right up.
Yeah as far as I know it isnt a TSB..just an updated part. So it won't show up on a bulletin search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts