Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

AIRAID Power Curve Premium Air Filter For 2011-2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 900 XP Features :

1. Corrects Factory Geometry Of The Factory Filter Being Too Close To Velocity Stacks For Improved Performance
2. Unique Power Curve Un Shrouds Factory Velocity Stacks, Allowing For Dramatic Air Flow Increase.
3. Cotton / Synthetic Washable & Reusable Premium Air Filter
4. Proudly Made In The U.S.A
5. Lifetime “No-Hassle” Warranty!
6. AIRAID Power Curve Part # 850-352 Fit's 2011-2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 900 XP.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
289 Posts
Re: AIRAID Power Curve Premium Air Filter For 2011 Polaris Ranger RZR 900 XP

Nice...what kind of prices are you offering?

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Nice...what kind of prices are you offering?
Hello cms416,

Contact PJ's Performance @ (602-476-1770) For Special Forum Pricing!

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
818 Posts

Any Dyno numbers from just using your filter?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I like mine so far, intake side is a litle louder and seems to have a little more bark down low. I only have 2 rides on it in pretty much no dust conditions (rained both times I was out.) Was thinking about checking cleanliness before posting this, but I don't think its that dirty right now and all the edges are well greased. As I stated, if it doesn't protect my engine, I will rip it out and give my honest opinion.

Oh, just for more info.: I mic'ed the flange of this filter when I got it and its like 8-9 where the stocker was 6-7 thick, it also has like an additional seal on the flange (you have to see it to know what I'm talking about.) The fact that it was much thicker made me feel better about it. I also still have my 3/8" weatherstripping in the cover that installed when new, so it is a tight fit.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I like mine so far, intake side is a litle louder and seems to have a little more bark down low. I only have 2 rides on it in pretty much no dust conditions (rained both times I was out.) Was thinking about checking cleanliness before posting this, but I don't think its that dirty right now and all the edges are well greased. As I stated, if it doesn't protect my engine, I will rip it out and give my honest opinion.

Oh, just for more info.: I mic'ed the flange of this filter when I got it and its like 8-9 where the stocker was 6-7 thick, it also has like an additional seal on the flange (you have to see it to know what I'm talking about.) The fact that it was much thicker made me feel better about it. I also still have my 3/8" weatherstripping in the cover that installed when new, so it is a tight fit.
Ran mine all last year in the dunes and the intake is clean as new. I also put some panty hose around the foam intakes on the side of the bed to help out filtering the bigger sand from getting to the filter. I love how much thicker the seal going around the filter making it a nicer seal. Also grease the crap out of it with just some suspension grease to deff add more sealing if it is to flex at all. The only time I dont like it is when I have to take it out and clean it due to all the grease. Take about a good 10-15mins and some old rags to clean up for a fresh start.

Would still like to see a dyno run vs all the other filters out there. Along with some flow rates and filtration numbers vs. others.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm running the panty hose too and agree with all the above. Didn't Alba run some dyno numbers? I think it was like another horse or so, 72.77 to 74.65 horses or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts