Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
You guys should really look into selling a setup using your intake on the fender, but not include your airbox. I like your whole systen design and if i were buying i would definetly consider yours. I personally have a different air box and would love to move the intake location to the fender, but don't want to buy a whole new airbox. You could include one to go on the passenger side for the clutch intake as well. I bet you could sell a bunch to guys like me who already have a aftermarket airbox.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
It would be nice if it was that easy. There is a lot of work done to maximize performance and package the hole thing together and fit in the tight spot it has to.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey PJ, I'm still waiting on my delivery. Hopefully tomorrow it will come. I spent the weekend breaking my RZR down so that when I get it, It's half way done. You might want to consider using a different service other than the USPS. I ordered some stuff two days after I order this and received it on Friday from Washington. It just shouldn't take that long to ship from AZ to UT.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have mine installed and have ran it on a few short rides it works great, seals real tight i like it. Checked the filter and cant even tell i was in the sand or dust.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I believe the throttle feels more responsive to me seems to pick up and sucks hard. but like i said I feel a difference in it. Once you get it and get it all installed you will see its a nice tight fit with verry good seals. I amso used Locktite on all the bolts jsut for the added security of not loosing one.

·
Registered
123 Posts
that would last about 5 minutes hangin on the fender like that where we ride.... we use that area for pivoting around trees. looks nice but i will stck with the ump.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I don't understand why pricing has been so hard to get posted on this intake... happy to finally see a part # associated with it as I haven't been able to find this on any vendors website. Looks like a nice piece.
I have to agree with you. If we do indeed get a discount how would we know if we don't know where we're starting from? I also find it odd that I too can't find those part numbers listed anywhere on their website nor in their online download area, nor in their digital catalog.
Supporting Vendors can post prices and they are a supporting vendor. If your afraid you'll offend some of your vendors then post the list price and make us call for a discount.

·
Registered
250 Posts
OK!!! It's finally installed. I can't say enough good things about this filter system. I haven't had it out to test it in the dust and sand yet, but I'm positive that this is the best filter system on the market. Everything fits perfect and installed very easily. When I removed my stock filter I checked the intake tube going to the throttle body and it seemed clean. I hope that means that the stock system worked for the year I used it. There is an increase in sound with this filter when accelerating. But nothing over the top and I actually like the throaty sound. I do have some suggestions on improving the instructions that would really help clear up the installation. It wasn't too bad but can be improved for sure. PJ, how much torque do you use to tighten the bolts especially the ones that are on the front cover. I was afraid to crack the plastic if I tightened them too hard.

If anyone is on the fence with buying this system, I would personally recommend it. Thanks PJ, you guys did an awesome job. It was well worth the wait.

Dave

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah, I used the blue lock tight. Not to beat a dead horse here, what an awesome product. I'm so glad I bought it. I feel so much better knowing that I have this on my machine. Hey can you email me a price on an extra filter and the pre filter? I like to keep one clean and ready to go.
Thanks again.

·
Product Tester
1,671 Posts
Technical specs? Air flow, etc???
Pm price with a pre filter and cleaning kit please.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey pj, could you get me the price on the pre filter and extra filter?
Thanks
Dave

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 67 Posts