Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive found air pressure info for the aftermarket wheels and the rzr 4 and stock rzr, but not for the rzrs, for a stock rzrs tire (the bighorn) what psi r yall running?? i would gues the rzr4 and rzrs would be the same but idk if weight would have a factor, so what psi r yall running in the stock tires on the rzr s front and back??? thanks

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
The only way you are breaking other thing is if you are hitting the big rocks at high speed or jumping. At that point it does'nt matter what psi you are break stuff. Higher psi will stop the tire pinch with the rocks.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive been running 10 but I was wondering if that was enough , guess its just right thanks

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
I've been running 12 on the trails and 5 in the sand but what the F*#^ do I know

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Manual has to say something. I'll give it another look before I go out today, but 8lbs sounds good to me.

H

·
0 Posts
Manual has to say something. I'll give it another look before I go out today, but 8lbs sounds good to me.
Manual says:
2010 RZR and RZR S 8 psi front and rear
2010 RZR 4 10 psi front 12 psi rear.

I know the question was about the S, but just an Fyi for people suggesting tire pressures...
This came up awhile back in the RZR 4 section and people with 2 seaters were chiming in with "6psi", "8 psi" "never more than 10" ect....trust me with the extra weight(300#,not to mention the possibility of 2 more passengers) of the 4 it needs more tire pressure than the 2 seaters in any given scenario...
Exact tire pressure to an extent is personal preference..trails I run more,less rolling resistance and more wheel protection...with obstacles,mainly downed trees for me you have to balance wheel protection with the need for traction in that case i run a little less than normal trail pressure but not as low as I would run in the sand. mud and especially in the sand I air down quite a bit for traction,wider foot print. With the stock wheels you just have to remember you are running less air and be a little more careful not to pull a bead

1 - 10 of 10 Posts