Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
craigstumph
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have these in stock now. $299 list. PM for the forum price.

Multi function CVT Temp Gauge.

It is possible to set two different thresholds for the temperature: A Warning level and an Alarm level.
The temperature value is shown in:

• White when its value is under the Warning level
  • Yellow when is over the Warning level
  • Red when is over the alarm level. In this case, a RED message appears and the red LED starts blinking

• Belt temp live
  • 1 Hour belt temp history
  • DC voltage
  • Adjustable belt temp alarms
Advanced feature CVT Belt Temp Gauges that record data and have built in alarms as well as real time readout.

The display is a digital Thin Film Transistor Liquid Display (TFT) and reads belt temp, battery voltage, with one hour of history in a bar graph at the bottom of the gauge. Impressive because the lighting actually changes color as you reach the user programmed alarm levels that the user programs into the gauge.

IR Temp Gauge Infrared Belt Temp System by AiM Sports

·
Registered
859 Posts
Has two alarms etc, but does it have a switchable output to say turn on a belt blower fan?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
859 Posts
Its odd, lcd or digital display I think is better than analog needle, and also having an output for a blow hole is awesome as you dont need it going all the time. Yet out of all the meters, none combine the two that I know of. Only reason I havent bought one.

·
craigstumph
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its odd, lcd or digital display I think is better than analog needle, and also having an output for a blow hole is awesome as you dont need it going all the time. Yet out of all the meters, none combine the two that I know of. Only reason I havent bought one.

The display is a digital Thin Film Transistor Liquid Display (TFT) and reads belt temp, battery voltage, with one hour of history in a bar graph at the bottom of the gauge. Impressive because the lighting actually changes color as you reach the user programmed alarm levels that the user programs into the gauge.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Ill say I like the data logging and color changes, just wish it had an output. Even if it was 500ma just to pull in a relay, or even a ground output.

89 Posts
I just ordered and installed the AIM guage today and let me be the first to say this thing is top notch!! I ordered it from Craig at Pro Utv Parts, showed up in one day and had it installed in just a few hours. Mainly because I’m anal about how and where to install it and to run all the wiring clean and in a loom. The guage displays belt temp, alarms that are adjustable and a volt meter which has an an alarm that can be adjusted too. The infrared sensor and mount to me seems way better than the Razorback, not to mention the display is better too. I searched high and low for feedback on this guage and nothing so I think I was the Guinea pig ?.

If you have any questions let me know, and if you want to order it get it from Pro UTV, They are great to deal with!!

·
craigstumph
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just ordered and installed the AIM guage today and let me be the first to say this thing is top notch!! I ordered it from Craig at Pro Utv Parts, showed up in one day and had it installed in just a few hours. Mainly because I’m anal about how and where to install it and to run all the wiring clean and in a loom. The guage displays belt temp, alarms that are adjustable and a volt meter which has an an alarm that can be adjusted too. The infrared sensor and mount to me seems way better than the Razorback, not to mention the display is better too. I searched high and low for feedback on this guage and nothing so I think I was the Guinea pig ?.

If you have any questions let me know, and if you want to order it get it from Pro UTV, They are great to deal with!!
Thanks for the kind words. We have the AIM gauges in stock and they are great alternative to Razorback which we have as well.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts