Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any real success with an exhaust on your 570? I've been thinking about an HMF XL Swamp series, but I read that the heat is so bad it's melting the plastic. Love the way it sounds and would really like to let the engine flow a bit better. Any suggestions? I'd think almost anything would be better than stock.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was thinking about the swamp xl too. UTVinc just posted they have a heat shield kit for the 570 now. That would keep from melting plastics. I've read that a fuel controller could help the engine run cooler.

·
Registered
89 Posts
We used both Team Alba Racing's slip on and American Star Racing's full system with great success this season, both worked very well.

While at the Sand Show I saw Muzzy made a slip on for a 570 on display and while talking to the guys at DMC they had plans on making both a slip on and full system sometime in the near future as well.

EDIT, we never melted anything running either setup on my sons race car.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've used the Alba slip on with their fuel controller and noticed lower temps. I have the slip on for sale right now in the classifieds section.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have been using Alba's slip-on with there programmer and have seen way lower temps, plus its no louder than my stock 900xp exhaust. Sounds great too! I think there coming out with a header pipe also...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been using Alba's slip-on with there programmer and have seen way lower temps, plus its no louder than my stock 900xp exhaust. Sounds great too! I think there coming out with a header pipe also...
I'm thinking about their system. Just want to be sure it doesn't end up sounding like a lawnmower on steroids. I'm hoping someone posts a sound bite of one so I can decide (hint hint) Did you notice any performance increase?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm thinking about their system. Just want to be sure it doesn't end up sounding like a lawnmower on steroids. I'm hoping someone posts a sound bite of one so I can decide (hint hint) Did you notice any performance increase?
I would agree with the above, there is a lboost in power. I will upload a sound clip a little later tonight...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts