Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any aftermarket Door Nets for the RZR? (I don't want doors) Maybe something like the new Can Am Commander door nets. They use a seat-belt type latch. That's has to be easier to use then Our RZR nets.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Are there any aftermarket Door Nets for the RZR? (I don't want doors) Maybe something like the new Can Am Commander door nets. They use a seat-belt type latch. That's has to be easier to use then Our RZR nets.
I was looking for better ones too. Can't find anything, end up to take driver side out my hand was tangled in it all the time. Still loking for better ones too.
I don't want doors either, think they will take to much space out.
milos

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
I was looking for better ones too. Can't find anything, end up to take driver side out my hand was tangled in it all the time. Still loking for better ones too.
I don't want doors either, think they will take to much space out.
milos

I can assure you that our doors will not take away any space nor will they make you feel like you are sitting in a fully enclosed car. They will give you the sense that the RZR has a little more room, you will feel safer and at the same time still feel like you are out on the open trail.

I was recently at a dealer sales meeting in Texas training reps on our complete product line and happened to have a RZR with our doors there and most if not all shared the same sentiment.

Hopefully you can find a company that has improved on the stock net system but if not let me know and we would love to help you get your RZR outfitted with a set of our doors.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
They make a 50-inch door frame with a net for the panel. It's the best setup I've seen so far. I'd like something along the lines of a door, but one that allows air flow, so I might just make my own nets.... I like the idea of the seatbelt latch.... If only I had the time...

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
I saw the 50-inch door frame with a net. Not to bad looking but not for $600.00.
Are you referring to the Pro Armor 50" trail doors? If so your price for brushed aluminum is only $499 and that is delivered. If you want powder coated black then your cost delivered is only $549.

Same price for the wide doors too. If you ever get tired of the nets just give us a call and we can get you some aluminum panels to switch them out with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts