Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All... Picked up my 2021 RZR XP Pro Ultimate yesterday. Looking for recommendations on a custom aftermarket (shorty) roll cage/windshield and bumpers. I welcome your suggestions for something beefy and aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Brick City Fab cage, V Bars are bolted in and can be removed allowing access for removal of dash and storage compartment if any electrical issues arise or wiring and switches need to be ran and installed, most cages I have seen V bars are welded in and cages would have to be removed for access.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 RZR Pro XP 4
177 Posts
Brick City Fab cage, V Bars are bolted in and can be removed allowing access for removal of dash and storage compartment if any electrical issues arise or wiring and switches need to be ran and installed, most cages I have seen V bars are welded in and cages would have to be removed for access.
View attachment 682600 View attachment 682601
What brand and size are your tires? I like em.

·
Registered
251 Posts
King, do you know if the BCF cage allows the use of the rear speakers in the stage 4 audio kit?

·
Registered
251 Posts
You did an awesome job with this - super nice finished product!

I still want you to get some quality roll bar padding on those side bars and by your knees and head. Will appreciate it if you have a spill when racing!

Something like this with SFI 45.1 Rating:
View attachment 682547

link: Rollbar Padding

how does this attach, and molded around curves... i googled it but didn't really see much for the BSCI product. Good looking stuff though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Another thumbs up for BCF. Great quality and super people to deal with. I attached a close-up pic from the front to show the bolts used for removing the intrusion bars like King68 described above…it’s removable in a couple of quick minutes.
Tire Wheel Window Car Vehicle
Car Tire Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 20 Posts