Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who missed the show or couldn't make it down, here are some deals we have going on right now...

HIDX Lights. 4" and 7".. $99 each or $109 each, buy two get free shipping and buy four get $10 off and free shipping! We also have Axia Alloys A-Pillar light mounts to put these on your stock roll cage

Pro Armor & PRP Harnesses- Buy a set of two get free shipping! We have Pro Armor 5 pt in 2" and 3", PRP 5 point in 2" and 3", and PRP Auto Latch style harnesses in stock!

VisionX lighting- low prices as always

Rigid Industries Lighting- We sold most of our inventory but have a few sets of D2's and a 30" E-Series left over that we will honor our show price on. PM us for pricing on these.

Safeglo Whips- Have a few 6' left. Few in white, one in red, one in blue and an HD blue w/American flag.

These are ONE time deals for those who missed the show. They WILL NOT last!

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Hey James, PM me the 6' whip w/flag please and the red as well!!

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We also have a bunch of Axia mounts for al the lights we sell. Rigid, HID's, VisionX, we've got your covered

·
Registered
625 Posts
Can I get pics of lights both 4" and 7"? and the HD blue w/flag VS the regular blue?
But im interested in the following:
Blue 6' whip with strips flag
HIDX Lights. 4" and 7".. $99 each or $109 each, buy two get free shipping and buy four get $10 off and free shipping! We also have Axia Alloys A-Pillar light mounts to put these on your stock roll cage
Price check on whips + either 2x 4" OR 2x7" and mounting tabs
Shipped 30907

·
Registered
157 Posts
PM me a price on the rigid 30" bar and the blue HD whip. Thanks

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Send over price on HD blue w/American flag shipped to 84067, Utah

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have white, red, blue regular 6' Safeglo whips, and one pair of Rigid Industries D2 Driving lights in stock. Harnesses and HIDX lights still readily available at show prices

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks James for the great deals. I tried to complete the order on the website and was having issues with the discount, so I will just call you to complete the order.

Talk to you later today.

·
Registered
157 Posts
It was a pleasure talking to you on the phone and doing business with you. It really shows when someone takes some pride in their business and customer service. I will definitely have you guys in mind in the future.

Thanks again, Dan

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks James for the great deals. I tried to complete the order on the website and was having issues with the discount, so I will just call you to complete the order.

Talk to you later today.
Thank you very much! Yeah sorry about that, haha figures the one item you're trying to order is the one item it gives you issues with. Haha, but thanks again!!

It was a pleasure talking to you on the phone and doing business with you. It really shows when someone takes some pride in their business and customer service. I will definitely have you guys in mind in the future.

Thanks again, Dan
That means a lot Dan, thanks again for your business and if you need anything at all, I'm just a phone call away. I appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HD whips sold out! Regular 6' whips available as well as all other products listed on page 1, minus Rigid 30" and D2 Wide beam

1 - 20 of 23 Posts