Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking at getting a light bar but not trying to blow the bank up on one. Looking at a 32-40” range. Going to run some cubes also. What is everyone running Brand/Size/Price?

·
Ak Matt
12 Posts
I’m looking at getting a light bar but not trying to blow the bank up on one. Looking at a 32-40” range. Going to run some cubes also. What is everyone running Brand/Size/Price?
Buyers Products based in Ohio has some nice lights. I have a couple on my RZR, I have one on my “Go Cart” at work. They have a 5 year warranty and some pretty decent specs. They won’t break the bank. www.buyersproducts.com and use the search for what you’re looking for.

·
Registered
569 Posts
auxbeam

·
New B with a stock RZR
17 Posts
I purchased this one from Ebay (30" model);

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-30-40-50-LED-Light-Bar-Spot-Flood-Combo-6000K-Driving-54-Curved-Quad-Row/273799354643?var=573480726499&hash=item3fbfb69913:m:mg2IU9oPNkyjYRr_eadbQ9A

Didn't break the bank, had end cap mounting (I flipped the brackets that where supplied), and was bright as F**K. Lights up the night like the 4th of July! lol At 115K lumens its a bit over powering even during the day it on.

I paid $48 bucks, but it did not come with the wiring harness with relay. I had one from another set of lights I had ordered before. I also have the 12" model mounted on my brush guard, along with another 12" model on the rear of my Cooter Brown Roof for when backing up at night in the bush. I like to see where I'm going at night. This allows me to see everything.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-30-40-50-LED-Light-Bar-Spot-Flood-Combo-6000K-Driving-54-Curved-Quad-Row/273799354643?var=573480726499&hash=item3fbfb69913:m:mg2IU9oPNkyjYRr_eadbQ9A

Didn't break the bank, had end cap mounting (I flipped the brackets that where supplied), and was bright as F**K. Lights up the night like the 4th of July! lol At 115K lumens its a bit over powering even during the day it on.

I paid $48 bucks, but it did not come with the wiring harness with relay. I had one from another set of lights I had ordered before. I also have the 12" model mounted on my brush guard, along with another 12" model on the rear of my Cooter Brown Roof for when backing up at night in the bush. I like to see where I'm going at night. This allows me to see everything.

Hope this helps.
115,000 lumens out is a 32" bar?? ...... I don't know know about that guy.

·
New B with a stock RZR
17 Posts

Hope this helps.
Tell you what, when its dark here tonight, we'll fire it up and send a picture. Picture is worth a thousand words.... its dark here in a couple hours then hold my beer. lol

·
Premium Member
450 Posts

Hope this helps.
Tell you what, when its dark here tonight, we'll fire it up and send a picture. Picture is worth a thousand words.... its dark here in a couple hours then hold my beer. lol
Apparently your pictures are worth 115,000 words.

·
GPS GURU
184 Posts
I am fairly happy with my black Nilight Bar
It didn’t break the bank and puts out plenty of light. Bought a 42” for my teryx and both have been good to me

Running a harness and 200 amp relay as well

71013C-A Curved 32" 180W Spot Flood Combo High Power LED Bar Off Road Fog Driving Work Lights for SUV Boat Jeep Lamp,2 Years Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019Q1OXX8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_b8jXDbKFQ6094

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Apparently your pictures are worth 115,000 words.
That's a pretty bad ass light bar but the product information says different; Lumens (Light Flux): 23000LM

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
And the math still doesn't add up. The product info states that it is a 230 watt bar it has 230 - 1 watt chips. That doesn't equal 23,000 lumens, 23k should need 255 watts. While we are at it 115,000 lumens would need 1,278 watts. Don't get me wrong in thinking I'm against China lights because I'm not, but they lie a lot on their performance.

·
Registered
508 Posts

·
New B with a stock RZR
17 Posts
This is my simple review of a product I purchase off Ebay. They say 115k Lumen, maybe not, but to my point of view, they are bright enough for me. I believe they are china lights, says so on the box. But hey, they are affordable, at around 100 invested and a saterday afternoon. Also they have held up in the direct weather, they sat out in the back yard for 3 months straight while I built the trailer for it. There has been no water intrusion or fogging. Maybe I got a good one, but hey, I took a change due to my budget. Which is normally zero. I'm married and live in a sub-division where every ride is a cost. lol

For reference the fence is 60", the back house is 120'. I ride forest and logging roads. So distance is not a requirement, penetration into the bush is.

To give reference here is regular settings of factory lights;

Low-2.jpg

Here is High Beams Factory;

High-2.jpg

This is only the 12" brush guard model;

12-Bumper-2.jpg

This is the 30" Roof:

30-Roof-2.jpg

Here is all (High Beams, 12" and 30";

All-2.jpg

I have all additional lights on relays, so no dimming while running. Also I have a dual battery system with multi battery switch.

I hope this help someone, only trying to help.

Double B

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
If you want one of the best, we're overstocked on Rigid 40 inch, and are offering them at a fraction of retail. Have several different light patterns.

Retail is anywhere from $1200-$1400. We are offering huge discounts.

Give us a call at 303 400 0205 if we can help.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Premium Member
450 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you want one of the best, we're overstocked on Rigid 40 inch, and are offering them at a fraction of retail. Have several different light patterns.

Retail is anywhere from $1200-$1400. We are offering huge discounts.

Give us a call at 303 400 0205 if we can help.

Huge as in 80% off ?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts