Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 le with a rear seat. I have 2 boys 120lbs together plus weight of seat and roll cage ( another 100 lbs). I weight 250 and the wife is 130. So I need some suspention help. I'm tryign to decide between just springs or springs and shocks ( Mt 1 or 2). We mainly trail ride witha few jumps (nothing crazy). I hope to go up to some dunes this next summer. What is my best bet?

Thanks
Shawn

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
I had Steve put on progressive springs. Stopped bottoming, Improvement when riding more aggressive. I thought I was happy. Drove a similar RZR with superior shocks. Was able to buy a set of MT2s. A significantly better ride. It's not a big change at an easy pace, but when more demanding it makes a big improvement. It cost me more to do it in steps.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Call steve at Makin Tracks he will steer you in the right direction without trying to screw you just for a sale. He is honost.

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
You are aware of Steve as your post shows. He will respond, I'm sure. I'm watching this thread because I learn when he posts.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I heard Steve is on Vacation.....Any-way got my MT3s with progressive springs today...Yippie....Thanks Steve...

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
I got back tonight. Give me a call and we can talk it out. I have had pretty good success helping the 4 seat guys through their problem.

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts