Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on guys, Don't want to put these on gaybay. shoot me offers here best one is so far is ? I can't tell you that. Trying to get $1000. But can move alittle if no one is jumping on these. First come first serve.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Basically paying $600 for the shocks / springs have very little use on them and they are like $400 new (shocks are $1600 new). Don't ride in the summer much because As you can see by my avatar I like fishing and boating.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, I still have them. Couple people in limbo but still here. they are set up for standard width RZR or can be paired with a +3 or +4 kit with no adjustments. If you go +5 or bigger in future they would need lengthened. Which steve at Makintrax could do for you.

·
BatRazor
1,351 Posts
BUMP for Scott
Like Steve said, he can convert the shocks for +5 kits,
at a great price. This price can't be beat. These shocks
are very highly rated as are the Making'Trax springs.
They will make a huge difference for your RZR. You'll just
wish you'd upgraded sooner. I upgraded, it's one of the
best upgrades a person can do.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Smokin deal!!!! I've got those shocks and progressive springs and love them!
Started out on my standard rzr arms for 1 season and they made a huge improvement. Then I put the lsr +4 arms with this set up and oh my god what a bitchen ride!!! :ride:

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the + comments. Not trying to screw anyone on these. I was lucky enough to get one of Zbroz + 4.5 kits with shocks for an insane price. So these shocks will get a new owner. If any deals fall through I will let everyone know. Thanks again.
Now I may need to get back on the progressive spring waiting list. LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.