Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a person that wants to buy my rzr for sale without the turbo, wondering if anyone wants to buy the turbo?

Id take 2500 for the aerocharger turbo system if you send me your stock parts in trade.

Let me know if interested

·
Registered
509 Posts
I might be interested I will send you a PM with my phone number. I have an 08 RZR with 48 hours all my stock stuff is in good shape.

Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive got a bunch of pms ill start making the calls later today,

I dont know that the guy wants to go slow but he also doenst want to pay 10k for the rzr with turbo when he doenst really need it.

Thanks for the pms.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would be interested also but would have to pay a little more as I might not have what you need to take in trade. What parts do you need? I have a 2010 s

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will have to get a list together, but basically I will need the stock exhaust, air canister , filter and intake, fuel controller ect.

I plan to have it professionally removed and put back to stock so either i will take it in and have everything removed, then ship the buyer the parts after payment and await the return of their parts. Or if someone wants to pull the stock parts off and ship them to me i will take it all in together and have it done.

If i am feeling ambitious ill do it myself but that may take to long as i am pretty busy at work.

I have about a 1/2 dozen pm's on this so ill have to see who has the right stock stuff ect.

Or if someone just wants to buy it for 3k ill sell it outright without the part exchange.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also for those that havent seen my other post for the turbo rzr for sale, this kit doesnt have an intercooler, i talked to aerocharger and you can buy one from them for about 500 bucks for either the water cooled or air cooled. I think they call this the Gen1.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wickedone,

That would probably be simpler.

I will sell it to you for the 3000 on one condition that you give me 2 weeks to get it to you. I just found out last night that we are going to go to sand mountain on the 1st of October and id like to take the turboed rzr with me one last time!

If you want to pay a 500 dollar deposit to secure it ill get it shipped to you the following week.

PM me for the paypal address

Jim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, im not real bright but after further investigation this is not the aerocharger system but the dragonfire racing turbo.

Not sure if that is better or worse but it is what it is!

On the other hand i have found stock parts so i will sell the turbo kit for 2900 or best offer outright.

thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
Did you sell it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts