Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there using this? I have one coming overnight air arriving tomorrow for my RZR S MCX motor/turbo install on Saturday. My question is...Is this just a hook up and go deal, or do I have to calibrate anything on the gauge? I know it has a rotary switch on the back, do I just install it as shipped and away we go? Thanks in advance guys.

·
King of crash!
31,881 Posts
it has the setting in the inst sheet... that come with or with out the 02 sensor????

i know you can order it both ways..i keep looking and looking at getting one..

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it has the setting in the inst sheet... that come with or with out the 02 sensor????

i know you can order it both ways..i keep looking and looking at getting one..
I just downloaded the instruction file on it, here is where it talks about calibration, what do you guys think?....Looks like maybe it is just hook it up & go...

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Jeff I am using same one on mine. You don't need to calibrate the gauge, just hook and enjoy.:) Only little advise, be careful when you will be pushing connectors to the gauge, those pin in the back can bend easily.
milos

·
Registered
398 Posts
why would you not want to caibrate it?
It comes calibrated. The "calibration screw" on the back just changes how and what is displayed. If you want the standard AFR, then it's good to go right out of the box.
i would think it would be more precise if it was calibrated for the air [quality] in the location it will be used. it must have a lot of info stored onboard to be accurate in la county, alaska, the smokey mtn's, and the great lakes area, all with one factory calibration. the intake air is where it all starts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.