Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at polaris aluminum roof cost 729 or Dragon Fire aluminum 479?

Opinion or thoughts or concerns for each?

Thank you

·
Registered
156 Posts
Take a look at UTV Zilla. I recently put their aluminum roof on my 2016 XP4 and it looks great and fits great. No complaints at all especially with the $295 price tag.

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Mine came with the Polaris Roof. I actually really like the spoiler look of the Polaris roof. Gave me a great mounting spot for my rear light bar. Drilled through the spoiler, mounted the rear light bar under the spoiler. Tucks in there really nice

·
Registered
1 Posts
looking at polaris aluminum roof cost 729 or Dragon Fire aluminum 479?

Opinion or thoughts or concerns for each?

Thank you
I got the red roof and would say looks preety cool even though it is more expensive than other aluminum roofs, but i really liked the back end that kinda looks like a wing haha other thing i like is no ones has this roof where i live probably cause its a bit pricey but hey if you got the cash get it.

Attachments

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ive got the polaris 2 piece aluminum roof.

Its an awesome piece, for sure. I would of bought something cheaper though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the red roof and would say looks preety cool even though it is more expensive than other aluminum roofs, but i really liked the back end that kinda looks like a wing haha other thing i like is no ones has this roof where i live probably cause its a bit pricey but hey if you got the cash get it.
nice ride!

·
Registered
88 Posts
every time cp takes a picture the back stuff looks smaller than the front. take the light bar, for instance...! but he'll tell you it's an optical illusion, rear is the same as the front!
:p
(nice job tho)

·
Registered
88 Posts
i also like the stock roof but don't think it's worth twice the price of another brand. i haggled for mine when i bought the machine so price didn't matter at the time. let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
238 Posts
every time cp takes a picture the back stuff looks smaller than the front. take the light bar, for instance...! but he'll tell you it's an optical illusion, rear is the same as the front!
:p
(nice job tho)
There I switched the front and rear tires..... lol. Are you happy now? Rear light bar is still bigger then the front. Not sure why it keeps looking smaller.....?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts