Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 2012 900 XP,
Are these axles any good. I was taking the rear end apart and one axle didn't want to slide out of the wheel hub, and I messed it up in the process of getting it out.

Since one rear axle is messed up and both axles are out of the machine, I'm going to go ahead and replaced both of them

ADR seems too cheap at $75 a pop but has anyone had good luck with these?
My machine is pretty much all stock, 26" tires, stock HP.

We run it pretty hard sometimes threw the whoops in the woods but that's it, otherwise just cruising around.

So... are these ADR Axles worth running? or no?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I haven't I ended up going with the sixties axles on the rear andd haven't had any problems. I ride with people that have 1000"s and i do keep up

·
Registered
133 Posts
I bought a set for our ranger, one snapped at the outer cage in less than 100 miles. The warranty is for manufactor defects. Hard to prove that , and really not worth the effort. The rest of the same axles on the machine now have @ 400 miles on them with no problems at all. Maybe I got a bad one, maybe I shouldn't have had it on the trail it happened on. For75 dollars what can you expect? I would not put them on my xp1000 and expect them to last, but I did replace the broken one on the ranger with one.
Phil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts