Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and daughter can’t reach the pedals comfortable.
does anyone have an adjustable seat base on their 800

·
Registered
83 Posts
My wife and daughter can’t reach the pedals comfortable.
does anyone have an adjustable seat base on their 800
If you take the seat out, you will see that there is just a few inches of travel that the seat can be adjusted. Yours may be all the way back. Lift the seat forward and check it out.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Id recommend adjust one seat for the wife and kid and the other for you, then just swap them from driver ti passengers side depending who's driving.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow this is news to me also. Just a couple weeks ago I took my buddy and his kid up to camp and let his son drive but he had a hard time reaching the pedals. He asked if I could adjust it and I said no and we even looked but saw no way. I was looking at the floor area where the seat attaches not the seat itself. He just bought a 2018 900S so I am wondering if it adjusts the same way?

·
Registered
159 Posts
On my 2009. Loosen the 4 nuts and slide the base. Like White Lightning said, we have the seats adjusted different and swap depending on who's driving

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow, you learn something every day! Well, almost every day. Sometimes it takes me more than a day to learn one thing.

Thanks for the information. I'll run right out and check my seats. Now is there any adjustment/modification for raising them up an inch or two?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wow, you learn something every day! Well, almost every day. Sometimes it takes me more than a day to learn one thing.

Thanks for the information. I'll run right out and check my seats. Now is there any adjustment/modification for raising them up an inch or two?
Couldn't help but notice your avatar name. I grew up in Coos Bay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts