Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m adding ride command to my 2020 xp4 turbo. So far it is pretty straight forward.

For the back camera, there is a plug in the wire harness with the tail lights that has the Same plug as the camera. However I can not find the plug that would go I to the ride command harness in the front.

Is that plug actually the rear camera and if so, where can I find the plug under the dash to plug into the harness?

To be honest I really don’t what to pull another wire if it is already in the harness. I’m kind of lazy like that. Don’t reinvent the wheel.

Any hints or thoughts welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did get it in and really like it. Bought all the parts new. Probably over paid. Lol. My excuse to the wife was for the camera’s and safety.

I ended up using the provided cable for the rear camera in the instal kit. Still think it is there on the factory harness somewhere. Just could not ever figure it out.

I’d like to have and maybe it does but haven’t figured out is put both cameras up on the screen at the same time and keep them there while driving so I could see stuff in the way in tight trails if needed. But really I guess I don’t need that.

The one thing I am disappointed in is not having a 1/8” mini input for music and/or phone. I know there is a usb, but sure would like to use the headphones set up for some stuff.

I’d also bought the adapters to convert from speaker out to line level so I could feed the sound bar I had already installed. I may be missing something but the output from each of the three speaker outs were only low frequencies and did not have the full signal. So feeding my sound bar is no good. I’m sure there is a fix somewhere, I just haven’t come across it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 2 of 2 Posts