Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone added the beadlocks to the red labels after buying them. How do they get mounted? how hard is it? how much approximately does it cost? I have a p.m. into one of our local side-by-side shops (you TV Inc.) and have not heard anything back yet. Was just curious if anyone can give me some guidance on this. Also I know OMF's are very nice I like the scalloped ones but I also understand that Douglas makes a beadlock, which one is better? Oh and I have black red labels and I want to add red scalloped the locks to them.

·
Registered
208 Posts
look up OMF WHEELS , shoot a msg to BONES. if it can be done, those guy can do it and they are the best and very fair . I had my stock wheels beedlock and they came out nice.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yep. Bones from OMF will hook you up. I sent him my wheels on a Friday and I had em back the following Thursday. I think it was about $150 a wheel. Mounting the tires on a bead lock is simple, no tire machine required.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yep. Bones from OMF will hook you up. I sent him my wheels on a Friday and I had em back the following Thursday. I think it was about $150 a wheel. Mounting the tires on a bead lock is simple, no tire machine required.

Not sure on prices but couldn't you get new beadlock wheels close to that price?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I saw the actual bead lock for 39 bucks... Was unsure how they get mounted.

·
Addicted
3,652 Posts
357Warrior;1093830 Not sure on prices but couldn't you get new beadlock wheels close to that price?[/QUOTE said:
Yes, but they will likely be different offset and widths. If/when I go with beadlocks, I will go the OMF route because I dont want to go any wider than I am already.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I Just sent My 15 Diesel's off to Champion Bead lock to have them bead locked. hope to see them back in a week or so prolly take a 4 days to get there thou. They were a little cheaper & had the rings I wanted too.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Just sent My 15 Diesel's off to Champion Bead lock to have them bead locked. hope to see them back in a week or so prolly take a 4 days to get there thou. They were a little cheaper & had the rings I wanted too.
How much?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
How much?
About 200.00 each for the 15" rim with the Sandex locking ring. but the smaller Dia. rims were much cheaper. Thier prices are on the web site too...but if you know a shop that can get set up as a vendor this too can save ya some cash. I called bones too but for I didnt like the rings for the price's he offered to me..oh well to each thier own.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
DWT Red Labels with OMF Super Drain Lite rings-

Rode them for about two weeks now, solid to say the least...

:camorzr:

·
Premium Member
41,100 Posts
Has anyone added the beadlocks to the red labels after buying them. How do they get mounted? how hard is it? how much approximately does it cost? I have a p.m. into one of our local side-by-side shops (you TV Inc.) and have not heard anything back yet. Was just curious if anyone can give me some guidance on this. Also I know OMF's are very nice I like the scalloped ones but I also understand that Douglas makes a beadlock, which one is better? Oh and I have black red labels and I want to add red scalloped the locks to them.
I had UTVINC weld bead locks on my DWT wheels...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll get in touch with them when I have a chance, they still haven't answered my P.M. about this.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
GD Maxx,
When it comes to converting your exisitng wheel there really only are a couple options, Champion and us, OMF. Champion makes a great product, our designs are very similar, and he's been doign it for years. In fact, we used to buy and install Champion Beadlocks back in the day.

We've got a special going on where we will beadlock all four of your rims with our scalloped beadlock in a polished or powder coated finish, and provide the return shipping back to you for $600 total.

There are certainly less expensive designs, but I wouldn't suggest it. We've been building beadlocks for years, and have perfected the art. I can tlel you with 100% certainty that if you find a kit for substantially less money than and OMF or Champion, you are buying an inferior product. Would it work fine for you, perhaps, but it is a gamble.

Thanks,
Bones

·
Just kidding!
10,757 Posts
I keep thinking about that deal you have going Bones. Every time I have to clean my beads out and reseat the tire I think about how I need to get this done. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts