Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finished putting on a 10" amber LED bar from Rigid Industries as a front dust light and a Maxxima amber rear LED light also for dust. I connected them up to a 6 position Blue Sea fuse block I mounted under the dash and went with the simple rubber booted dash toggles. Looking forward to using them tomorrow night in Ocotillo.
On the last forum ride I did in Ocotillo at night I saw several other guys had this setup and it worked great when the dust was hanging in the air.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha sorry Scott.. there were pix and I was switching them up when you tried to check it out.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fuse box is a Blue Sea brand.. get it from marine stores like West Marine or others. They sell them at the Sand Sports Super Show also... at least they used to

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is blocking that much of the radiator going to affect cooling?
One of my concerns I have but will find out tonight. I have seen others done this way but also plan to switch the hoods to a vented scooped one from either Polaris or Maier. This was all a last minute install for tonight ride.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Decided to punch some holes in the hood to make up for the lost airflow for the time being.. should be good to go now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.