Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get an actual measurement of a properly set up RZR with a Lone Star +4 kit installed. I'm wanting the +4 so it fits in the truck better but want the ground cleanance of an "S". My buddy has 11 1/2" and 12 1/2" on his "S" and was clearing obsticles I ended up caught up on. The Lone Star guy I talked to said to just crank the preload on the spring to achieve the ride height I want. Not sure how far I'd have to go but I think my ride would suffer due the spring tension. Can someone give me a measurement? Any experience with changing height just by adding preload?
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Well mine is sitting at 12" in the front and 12 1/2" in the rear.. I've got a LSR +4 AFCO Mt1 with progressive springs. I'm also running a Rokteck lift. I set my preload like I have been told from a few people. So when I jack up my RZR the shocks drop 1.5". I'm not sure why I don't have a little more ground clearance since LSR says 12" with no lift. Over all I'm happy with it. I've got as much clearance as a RZR S but I'm not as wide. Mine rides pretty good. It might be a little stiff at slower speeds, But it seems to handle pretty much anything at speed. When I see a bad wash out or rock I never worry about the suspension handling it just my tires and rims lol..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts