Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ha funny, I've called abernathy, left a couple VMs and talked to a live person twice and I haven't gotten a call back :) maybe I'll try the lexington one and I'll get good luck!
Crazy right? How hard is to spend $25,000, last year dealers would be begging for business. Crazy times

·
Registered
15 Posts
Crazy right? How hard is to spend $25,000, last year dealers would be begging for business. Crazy times
Hard enough that everybody is buying one. I apparently moved to Utah at the wrong time now that I can use one instead of rent lol.

I bet the used market will be nuts next year as people realize they don't use them nearly as much as they thought and keep seeing that 2-300 bill each month for it

·
Registered
648 Posts
Well, it sounds like inventory is low everywhere; so noW is likely not a good time to buy Anywhere.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I sent Abernathy's an email two weeks ago now.... crickets. Just wait until August or Sept once production has ramped up and the new models have been introduced late July. They will get hungry again, just a matter of being patient

·
Registered
264 Posts
I just can't figure out why other dealers out west don't get on board with Abernathy's sales model. It's simple math, make a little less and sell a whole lot more.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I live in Tonopah AZ
Found that cottonwood motorsports (now www.goazcottonwood.com) will work with you
All the RideNow stores in our area will not(y)
Careful with Cottonwood/GO AZ...their set up techs will joy ride in your rig. Look to see if they install all 4 bolts on your bumper vs 2. They also scratched paint off of the painted panels then airbrushed with unclear coated flat paint swearing that could never happen... Don’t like dealing with dishonest people.
My suggestion, work with Ironcity Polaris in Phx area, or Fourseasons towards Payson. Rarely, but sometimes, will you get any decent deal with Ride Now. All mark up for BS shipping, assembly, etc which IS included with factory MSRP.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I just can't figure out why other dealers out west don't get on board with Abernathy's sales model. It's simple math, make a little less and sell a whole lot more.
The dealer in my town is retail +. I ride with a couple of guys who are just fine paying full price plus from them when they could drive just a couple of hours and save thousands. One of them even bought the owners private Razor used and paid more than he could of built the exact one new himself and is so proud of it. I guess suckers are born everyday.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Abernathy sells so many machines they are getting them a lot cheaper from Polaris. I had my quote in hand at a dealer claiming to be the largest volume dealer in Indiana (not sure if their claim is true or not). Anyway the OTD price from Abernathy was cheaper then what the local dealer pays for them from Polaris. They don't sell enough units locally to get the same deal from Polaris that Abernathy gets. The lady that did my paperwork at Abernathys said they sell between 40 and 90 units every day of the week. It is hard for another dealer to just mimic their business model. They would have to grow sales over time to get to similar numbers to get the lower prices.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts