Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jasper NY Volunteer Fire Dept. is putting on their 7th annual ATV/UTV ride Sunday 9/12. You can contact Bill H. at [email protected] for more info.
I've been on this ride many times and it is one of the BEST. You are welcome to camp the night before the ride if U want.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No website that I know of. I can tell U that it is about 25 miles long and is as varied a trail as possible for this area. It has something for everyone. If it rains at all, (which I hope it pours) MUD is their specialty (I hate dust). If you like mud riding, you can bury it to the steering wheel and more if U are not carefull where U go. U can do this within one mile or less off the parking lot. The trail is a mix of woods and some fields. The worst of the Mud bogs/ swamps/ ponds are mostly near the parking area in case U need pulling out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'll pencil it in. We're playing (The band that is!) the night before and I REALLY NEED to get to work on my grass drag sleds. I haven't laid a wrench on anything since June. There's a race on Sept. 19th.

Too many toys - not enough time.....:sad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts