Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys i get a lot of members asking about forum rides ,if you would like me to come to your area and put on a forum ride post it up ,And let me know how many riders in the area ,And the best time of the year to do it .We could be heading to your home town soon . :) Frank

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
frank that's a way cool idea. I would like to see more forum rides and participate in them as well.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Hmmmmm....You know my Answer...I believe...my back yard is the best area to Ride in on the West coast of the good ole USA...With over 4000 miles of Trails and Roads...Thats Way-Hard to Beat..Bar None:ride:.....

This was in July This year:ride:
alright one more:ride:
I would like to find a nicer place to Ride:ride:, but that is asking the Impossible

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
There is 1 other RZR in my area that I know of:)....I have not yet seen a UTV on the Trails up here Yet:ride:..That I did not invite...I did see 2 ATVs at campground this year..Its way nice having all this riding area to my-self:)..prolly one of the best thing with not many other riders up here is there is No-Fees for us to pay to ride. You do need OHV sticker... For Members that do-not wanna Pay to Camp You are more than Welcome to camp at my Park for No-Fee:)...The best Time to Ride up here is a way-hard call...I like June cause there is still snow to ride RZR in and not as much dust..October we get rain and that settles all the dust...Over all April till November...Is Way-Good Riding and Camping:)

Here is what another Member said about Camping at my Park and RZR Cruising up:ride:
Well guys, I hope the riding today was as much fun as we had Friday and Saturday! Did 35 miles Friday and about 20 Saturday. Tons of trails and just the right kind of snow- hard packed so no one got stuck (well, almost no one, Rick), but top 6 inches or so very soft. Sure was a lot of fun.

Now, as far as the rest of the weekend, WOW!!! Our campsite looked right out at Mt. Shasta- really spectacular. Under the trees, stayed nice and cool. And guys, Leo knows prime rib!!! Larry's smoked trout was right there in the same league as the smoked prime rib- just outstanding.

All in all, sorry some of you guys missed such a great time, but many thanks to Leo and Lila for their gracious hospitality. Patti and I had a great time!!!

·
Dan and Christy
141 Posts
Frank, I know there are a lot of RZR owners in So NV and So Cal that would love to set something up at Dumont. Let me know and I would love to help out. Dan

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tell me more about the ice house area .Frank
Many fun trails both north and south of hwy 50. Here's some maps:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/eldorado/documents/travel/MVUMPacificSide02.pdf

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/eldorado/documents/travel/MVUMPlacervilleSide02.pdf

Frank, where do you live?
Frank, I know there are a lot of RZR owners in So NV and So Cal that would love to set something up at Dumont. Let me know and I would love to help out. Dan
Dumont sounds good Dan, let me look at the google map ,what about rv camping spots ?

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dumont sounds good Dan, let me look at the google map ,what about rv camping spots ?
Dumont is pretty wide open for rv camping.[/QUOTE]

Any cement parking pads there Dan my coach sucks on the sand .:)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Anybody east of new Mexico interested in having a forum ride in their neck of the woods ?
Frank you would be more than welcome anytime here in Kentucky.I'm sure I wouldn't have any problem getting a large group together for a ride at my cabin in eastern Ky.As big mike can tell you we have some great places to ride here in these hills.Also would have a great spot for your camper ( or your tent ). Keep it in mind if you plan on heading east some time.:popcorn:

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anybody east of new Mexico interested in having a forum ride in their neck of the woods ?
Frank you would be more than welcome anytime here in Kentucky.I'm sure I wouldn't have any problem getting a large group together for a ride at my cabin in eastern Ky.As big mike can tell you we have some great places to ride here in these hills.Also would have a great spot for your camper ( or your tent ). Keep it in mind if you plan on heading east some time.:popcorn:
Thanks J.C. mite be a great fall ride back east .:) Frank

1 - 20 of 110 Posts