Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Eric @ Empire Industries. Your 975cc Big Bore kit is perfect. The wire ring and mls head gasket seal extremely well, even with high boost. The kit fits flawlessly. The power increase is well worth the money and the kit builds boost much faster than my stock bore did. The CP pistons in the kit will take all the abuse I can throw at them. Overall this kit is perfect.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Hey congratulations on your win! I'm glad the big bore kit worked out for you. We made some changes on the water jackets and with the new MLS gasket they are really working out great! FYI I should have our 1102cc Big bore kit for the XP 1000 tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
#1!!!!!!!! That had to feel good. Congrats..

Sent from my iPad using My thumbs

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, It's a duner not a race car, but we all love the thrill of competition! Erics 975cc kit sure helps in the dunes and at the hill. And the wire ring with mls gasket makes it much more durable than a stock cylinder even with arp studs. It's a nice kit.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats man. We should get together one last weekend before it gets too hot!
We will. It's gonna start to get windy out there next month or so. I had no signal in Dumont and im sorry i missed out meeting up with ppl. We gotta plan better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts