Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had any problems with there 902 getting above 6500 rpm i have a dynatech suppose to be flashed to 8000 pure logic fuel controler af reading 12.2 but it just stops at 6500

·
Registered
880 Posts
you need to check your wiring if you are running an MCX Turbo and fuel controler then you need to call trey for the correct wiring you need to move the orange wire and use the grey output wire from the Dynatech. this is a common issue:)

has anyone had any problems with there 902 getting above 6500 rpm i have a dynatech suppose to be flashed to 8000 pure logic fuel controler af reading 12.2 but it just stops at 6500

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so can i just unhook the orange wire all i was useing it for was boost controll but i could just buy i manual one from ebay

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
see i would call trey but i did not get the 902 from mcx i just never had any luck with them i know alot of people on the forum have but i do not and i am not going to bash anyone but if someone els could find out what i need to do would be helpfull the Dynatech is a DFS9-3 thanks and yes it is mcx turbo Pure logic turbo Fuel injector controller with the 3 injector

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and thank brad for the reply but i did no to do that but maybe someone else is looking at this that did not no that it has to be ECU-Dynatech-fuel controller

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
you need to check your wiring if you are running an MCX Turbo and fuel controler then you need to call trey for the correct wiring you need to move the orange wire and use the grey output wire from the Dynatech. this is a common issue:)

Had same problem, you need to move orange wire ( I think )for powering MCX controller. It is thread about that somewhere on forum, but I can't find it.
milos

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks i will try that i could just do a manual one from ebay
but i like the mcx is suppose to read the barimetric presure the only thing it is controlling is boost presure no fuel

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
thanks i will try that i could just do a manual one from ebay
but i like the mcx is suppose to read the barimetric presure the only thing it is controlling is boost presure no fuel

Not sure what you actually want to do, but MCX control fuel for 3th injector too. Manual boost control will not help you get RPM over 6500, if this was actually your problem.IMHO
milos

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have a Purelogic-Fuel with 3 injector mcx injector is unpluged but the controller still is hooked up and goes to the wast gate i do not see why this would shut it down but something is so i guess i will try moving the wire and see what it does

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Just to be clear this was a MCX kit but then you change the fuel management to a Purelogic controller.... Give me a call and i may be able to get more info and help you out. The Purelogic is the same hardware that we use with a different program. 913.940.1193

1 - 14 of 14 Posts