Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about 3000 miles on my 900 trail. My shocks have been sagging more and more. I put a 2in lift on "bracket lift" to get more ground clearance without putting more pre-load for a rougher ride. Now if I put S shocks on or Elka stage 2 shocks for a S and remove the 2in lift wouldn't it be somewhat lifted?? Been browsing on eBay for shocks and about to pull the trigger and wanted input or maybe just thinking I'm crazy for thinking this hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am interested in the same topic. I do not have any additional lift on mine but thinking about the brackets.

The prices of new "quality" shocks seem ridiculous to me. I can afford them but refuse to buy them as I feel they are way overpriced.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
I'd like another inch 'er two ground clearance without stiffening the ride. I have the shock adjustment all the way up.

·
Registered
658 Posts
900 S shocks won't work on a 900 trail, upgrade your springs if you don't want to spend the $$$ for shocks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After researching and researching between putting on limit straps I ended up finding a set of XC fox shocks on eBay. Ordered racer tech springs and just going to have them fully refreshed for spring time riding!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts