Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at purchasing as set of paddles for our new to us '20 900s . Will either run the stock wheels or aftermarket depending whats lighter. Not gonna mod it out. Just for taking the family down the river when it's dry or Halsey maybe little Sahara come spring. Looks like 26" sandstar rears and dunestar fronts would probably be my cheapest combo, and with a size smaller should be gentler on the machine. Seems like they would make a good setup.

Am I missing something? Or is there a better suiting size and style? 12" wheels BTW . Not my 1st adventure with sand and paddles, always had sport quads growing up 20 years ago. Itps were always OK for a budget. I know they ain't skat traks, but they are nearly half the price
Wheel Tire Plant Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
115 Posts
129 views and not a single reply? Forums really this dead now days?
not many 900s in the sand, . might be able to find a used pair some where for really cheap. i had a full set of doonz paddles off my old kawi tyrex i sold for $150 and those took over a year to sell. i think i only paid like $350 for the set brand new. could probably get away with just dropping the air pressure in your stock tires and be ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts