• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who are buying or pretty sure they will buy XP

Tell about it too!!

Note: being discrete and polite to the Elderly/ Disabled definition. Any clarifications or better definition for the poll is welcomed certainly.

Note: 20 y.o. or younger was on the poll... it didn't submit

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
WHT LE XP is ordered---should be here the first week of FEB (according to dealer)
I'm 47 and will use it 75% of the time in the dunes and the rest of the time on moutain trails in AZ.

·
Registered
182 Posts
White XP LE....I'm 40. Gonna trail ride, and generally just smoke my buddies when the situation permits! :) I also have a couple open motocross tracks that I ride at...both have good jumps for a RZR...looking to see what this thing can do in the air!

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My riding style reflects appreciating what I have, have earned, not handed to me and often too conservative.
I dig technology, cool parts and materials and can do it at reasonable speed.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i'm 41 And i plan on doing a lot of hauling with it .

hauling some ass that is :)
Amen Brother! If I didn't love SXS's I sure wouldn't have gotten a 30k toy hauler to go with it! I figure if I cant afford another $60/month then I need to sell ALL of it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
fully planed on buying a xp..until i found out the front diff that is barley adequate on a 50hp machine is used in a 88hp 16500.00 machine.....wtf?

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dig technology, cool parts and materials.....
Huhhhh? Just trying to figure this out....
cool parts, lets see, 144 titanium screws just on the beadlocks, Rolls Royce brake line mineral oil dampened shocks, aircraft alloys, carbon fiber................ but the doors rattle.

Is Polaris paying you for market research?.......
Busted. I'm really another puberty aged impostor with multiple aliases and was in the middle another glamor shot. My vote was 9 out of 10!!!!!!!
And if I could drink beer it would be Dos Equis.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Funride I was thinking the same thing this guy everyday has a new poll or thread on the xp!! lol
You guys better start kissin butt cause when I do buy Polaris all the suck up brown noseres are getting covered parking.

Any team players out there?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Trading in or selling my 08 RZR, keeping the "S" and getting the XP. I do different riding than most here, I spend all my time in the mountains rock climbing and fast trail riding. Little to no mud, losts of creek crossing. Looking for the extra torque over the extra speed.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I dig technology, cool parts and materials.....
Huhhhh? Just trying to figure this out....
cool parts, lets see, 144 titanium screws just on the beadlocks, Rolls Royce brake line mineral oil dampened shocks, aircraft alloys, carbon fiber................ but the doors rattle.

Is Polaris paying you for market research?.......
Busted. I'm really another puberty aged impostor with multiple aliases and was in the middle another glamor shot. My vote was 9 out of 10!!!!!!!
And if I could drink beer it would be Dos Equis.
No, you misquoted yourself. Saying I dig technology, cool parts and materials is a fine sentence. What you said that makes zero sense is "I dig technology, cool parts and materials and can do it at reasonable speed." Again......Huhhhh? Whatever, doesn't matter anyway....

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saying I dig technology, cool parts and materials is a fine sentence.....
Wait, no it isnt. Saying I dig technology, cool parts and materials is a fine sentence is not a fine sentence.
Saying I dig technology, cool parts and materials is a correct sentence is a fine sentence.
Saying I dig technology, cool parts and materials is supposed to be a fine sentence would be a correct sentence.

·
Registered
318 Posts
".Owners Age & Owners Intention" Get er drunk and have my way, whoops.........Hi Honey.................. 60 hope to live to 61

·
Registered
67 Posts
hope i enjoy it as much as my 09' s i just put up 4 sale!i put almost 4600 miles on it in the dunes the last 2 years.i would have a long travel buggy if i could afford it,but the rzr is the most fun i can afford,and has been way more reliable than all my buddies long travels.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't own one, don't plan on owning one.
But if I didn't know any better, and was about to spend money on a Polaris....I would be buying the XP over the RZR.
Intentions : To get drunk, fill it with under age girls and plow through every mud hole with little to no respect for any other riders around me.....Just like I've seen everyone else do with them. Then after it spends more time at the dealer than out riding...I would get smart and buy Japanese.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts