Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
300winmag
Thanks for the link, that is what I was looking for. A little on the steep side but probably worth it. Price is based on your location, the price I got was $525.00 shipped.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I bought this last Fall. While it looks like the cover that the 800's had it's actually a box. The inside is huge. When I got mine I had to order it through my Polaris dealer, they wouldn't sell it direct. Don't know if that is still the case. The price listed is retail and leaves a margin for the dealer so you may be able to get it for less. So far i'm happy with it. It's a tight fit in the cargo bed, so I'll have to see how it holds up to the engine heat in the summer.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered right from Jemco. The price included shipping to me.

I bought this last Fall. While it looks like the cover that the 800's had it's actually a box. The inside is huge. When I got mine I had to order it through my Polaris dealer, they wouldn't sell it direct. Don't know if that is still the case. The price listed is retail and leaves a margin for the dealer so you may be able to get it for less. So far i'm happy with it. It's a tight fit in the cargo bed, so I'll have to see how it holds up to the engine heat in the summer.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Talked to Bert at Jemco when I ordered my trunk, he said he was thinking of going with Rocky Mountain to sell the trunk's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts