Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't make up my mind between the 800 S LE or a 900XP. I have rode 800's and they seem awesome. I am in the hills of west Virginia and Kentucky, so some tight woods. I have raced ATV's for many years and kinda look at the 800 as one of the 450's and the 900 as a raptor 700 or something. The raptor (900) is gonna be a lil faster here or there especially in the field sections and fire roads but in the woods the 800 will be just as fast if not faster. Mostly because it handles so much better in the tight stuff.
I maybe totally off on that but I have not rode a 900.

Thanks for any help from you guys that have road/owner both.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Get the 900. I live in Kentucky and I can take my 900 on any of the tight trails my buddies on their 800's can go. Plus the 900's has all that ground clearance that can be helpful in alot of situations in these rough mountains. Both vehicles are great but you will not be dissapionted with the 900. Guaranteed.

·
Registered
120 Posts
900 for sure

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go with the 900. It may be more money but it is worth it. I also live in kentucky and I can take my 900 anywhere the 800s will go, and places they wont. The ground clearance is a life saver.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Go with the 900. It may be more money but it is worth it. I also live in kentucky and I can take my 900 anywhere the 800s will go, and places they wont. The ground clearance is a life saver.
Yap agreed... I live in ky too I got 800 and 900, very wer my 800 S fit my 900 fits too and the 900 have diff motor diff from 800...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I live in KY as well, and have only found one trail that I couldn't fit down.... Hands down the 900 is the way to go....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts