Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone make 760 decals to replace the fraudulent 800 decals?
Seriously,I'd buy some.
OK..here's some background..I have a RZR 4 and around here it is like a UFO..everyone is kind of freaked out by it..asking all kinds of questions...top question is how big is the engine. Well..that is when I say it is 760cc then they kind of look strangely at the "800 EFI" decals and I explain "but they call it an 800". Kinda awkward. Maybe I am just too wrapped around the axle with my honesty?? Am I weird for feeling like I am lying if I say it is an 800? I must be really bored to be posting this :rofl3:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just put a big bore or a stroker crank in it so it really is an 800cc!!!!

:run:
I hear ya..I've been looking hard at the Holz stage 3, it'sonly 798 though right? lol.
I think I'll just put a K&T Turbo on it and take off the 800 decals..:ride:

·
King of crash!
31,881 Posts
99% of off road bikes round up the cc's.....make them sound better i guess most 450 quads are closer to 420's 430's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
99% of off road bikes round up the cc's.....make them sound better i guess most 450 quads are closer to 420's 430's
And that has what to do with what I asked?

J/K...
I know that..this wasn't supposed to be a serious thread...just a little light hearted conversation. But I really have had to explain the CC thing several times..I just can't bring myself to say it is an 800
Actually once I get the turbo on I am going to cut half of the "8" off and make it a "3" so it says "300 EFI" !:rofl3:

·
Registered
76 Posts
if you round up 6.1 you have to round dowm 5.9 i think i will keep the actuall measurement because when you round down that is 0:rofl3:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts