Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7 button ride command. New unit no packaging. Confirmed compatible with rzr 1000 and turbo compatibility soon to be verified.
Screen only. You'll need to buy the 2019+ install kit and plastic dash if installing on a 2018 and down rzr
750 shipped
Can pay via paypal with buyer protection but you would have to add 3% to cover the paypal fees

Attachments

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
I really wish you would have let me know you had this before I bought the 5 button version from you.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
??? I just got this one today. You can always sell the 5 button and buy this 7 button. I'm sure some body will take it off your hands???

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
This is the newest version correct? Same as what comes in say a Pro XP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price the same? What dash kit is needed to install on an '18 XP 1000?
750 shipped. You would need the install kit part number 2884021, you would need a 2017-18 ride comand dash and a small bracket that holds the ride command to the dash

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Works on a 2019 1000S? Same install kit as mentioned above for the 2018? would I need a dash kit for a 2019? (From above seems like maybe not). Anything else needed? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Pic attached, let me know if it comes through. Looks different than what other posts have...not sure if the dash kit changes things. Thx

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm working on getting a part number for that ride command dash. But yes, you'll need that dash, install kit and a bracket that holds the screen to the dash. It will work fine on your ride

·
Registered
609 Posts
Been stated before. The 2019+ 7 button Ride Command do not work on earlier models. Different wire harness........

1 - 20 of 48 Posts