Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting some new wheels for my turbo S4. I need to be the same width as stock due to fitting in my toyhauler. Is the 6+1 offset going to make that happen? I get lost with all this backspacing and offset stuff. Wheels I like are those 15x7 HD9 in the 6+1. Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
I just checked my sand tires and it looks like 1 1/8" of bulge.

I have my dirt tires on the car now and just measured 78" wide, but they are on 5x2 racelines. Bulge on the dirts is about 1". Tires are terrabites.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I have my dirt tires on the car now and just measured 78" wide, but they are on 5x2 racelines. Bulge on the dirts is about 1". Tires are terrabites.

Thanks THD for measuring. So possibly i will be able to keep it under 74” with the 6+1 wheel, if not, I guess I can just use the 6+1 wheels for my sand times like your setup and stick to my stock wheels for dirt tires. Good looking rzr BTW.

·
Registered
140 Posts

Thanks THD for measuring. So possibly i will be able to keep it under 74” with the 6+1 wheel, if not, I guess I can just use the 6+1 wheels for my sand times like your setup and stick to my stock wheels for dirt tires. Good looking rzr BTW.

The machine stock is not 74". I have all the measurements in here with stock rims and tires and with 6+1 and new tires of the same size.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts