Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Buff takes first in the 850 modified class and 5th overall ( in a 30plus field) at the Heartland Challenge, a 4hr endurance race in Iowa. The 570 is completely stock save for tires and wheels. It was a great race, with perfect conditions. Video can be seen on youtube.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Team Buff takes first in the 850 modified class and 5th overall ( in a 30plus field) at the Heartland Challenge, a 4hr endurance race in Iowa. The 570 is completely stock save for tires and wheels. It was a great race, with perfect conditions. Video can be seen on youtube.

any chance you have the youtube link?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea man, It is from the start of our class, the machine that takes the lead is me, and then I get caught up in traffic in the woods, then get lost in the dust, lol, (they would not let us ride the track earlier), then out run the modded 800 on the straight at the end. The video is just the first lap, I get better, lol. Here is the link

·
Registered
31 Posts
lets keep it real after 4 laps you was down 2 minutes and 1st place guy lost brakes and still drove it 3 hours with no brakes to a 3rd place finish you never drove past him and he was only 15 years old and 2nd time racing lap times are posted on heartland site

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to hurt your feelings, lol. This is called racing, and everybody has a excuse, it is how you finish that counts. There is always next year.

·
Registered
31 Posts
it doesnt hurt my feelings i dont know either of you i just know what i seen. so since he hit a tree the guy that won it can brag about how bad fast his machine was because he passed a guy that wrecked. i dont think you would of caught him.he has won the last 4 races in the iatvhss and is fast and smooth.

·
Registered
31 Posts
they didnt like it. rather race the tight woods but it was the 1st one that georgia. when down there 1 of them blew turbo machine and they charged him to pull it back to pits

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let me start this post off by saying this, I am not posting how "bad" the 570 is, but I am saying that these are 4 hr races that are not determined by the first hr. I am just posting the accomplishments of my racing and the 570 platform. And yes, rally raid is more of an open type of racing, that should more be determined by hp, and yet, I, in the 570, was the overall winner, over mostly xp's, 1000 can ams, and wildcats. There was also a 150hp snowmobile motor xp. Great coarse.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i agree it runs good but do you feel it would perform the same with a co-pilot in it like the other sxs had in them? im in the process of building wider arms for a 570 right now

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Remember, this is a stock 50" machine with stock shocks. With the upcomming Racertech +3, it will run with anybody.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey man, just saw this, you said this is just his 2nd time racing, but then you say that he has won the last 4 races?

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Outstanding job! Looking forward to seeing it race at an upcoming UTV Rally Raid race at Stoney Lonesome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts