Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a link or a pdf version of the 570 shop manual? I saw a few of the 800 and 900 books here in the forum but don't see one specific for the 570. Anyone have one?

·
Registered
52 Posts
They did not have one when I asked.

Edit:
They are on ebay as stated above #9923523 is the correct number for the 2012. Says he has 10 left for $69.99 each. Going to only have 9 left in a minute.

·
Vendor
1,850 Posts
Hey guys,

Yes we have them all listed on Ebay, but if you order direct from fixmytoys.com and use the forum code rzrforums you can save an additional 5%. Also they will soon be available on our new site fixmypolaris.com when we launch in a few weeks. All of the manuals are ordered from polaris as orders come in because they change them all the time and I dont like selling outdated stock so please allow 3-4 days handleing.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Hey guys,

Yes we have them all listed on Ebay, but if you order direct from fixmytoys.com and use the forum code rzrforums you can save an additional 5%. Also they will soon be available on our new site fixmypolaris.com when we launch in a few weeks. All of the manuals are ordered from polaris as orders come in because they change them all the time and I dont like selling outdated stock so please allow 3-4 days handleing.
Got mine from you guys. I would recommend anyone wanting one to order from you!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have and no issues you get emailed a link and then you can print save do whatever you want with it i have access to free printing so i went this route

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 45 Posts