Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the max rpm for the 570 engine? and also what size of tubing are the aftermarket bumpers made of? thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok that's what I wanted to know, because I don;t like that on our new 570 that the engine rpm is like 4500rpm to go 20mph and 5100rpm to go 30mph. is having the rpm that high to go those speeds going to hurt the engine? and why did polaris make the 570 this way?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the help soapy, but not really looking for more rpm. was just wondering if it was normal for the rpm's to be that high for the speeds that i was going in my rzr 570.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sounds normal to me. Your engine will be fine. I run 20-30mph often and I've hit the limiter a few times. The high rpm doesn't seem to be hurting anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
I didn't hit the rev limiter until I saw 63 but I do have a fuel controller

G

·
It's common with CVT machines to run at high RPM and the higher the peak power rpm the higher the cruise RPM..a cvt strives to keep the engine as near peak power as possible at wot..The engines are made to run at moderate to high RPM most of the time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok thanks for the help guys I won't worry about it anymore then. this is out first rzr so I was just wondering about it

·
Have RZR...will travel
15 XP 1K HighLifter,32" tires,15" beadlocks,4-2.5" tuned shocks,+1.75"A arms,hard axles,S&B,WE links
250 Posts
My stock 2013 570 Trail LE revs to 7550 and about 57-60 mph

1 - 11 of 11 Posts