Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering what light y'all are using on your 570. The factory headlights are just not bright enough for me. I do the occasional night ride and lack of rain in the south has made our trails extremely dusty so it very difficult to see at night. I'd like something durable but affordable.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I will help you out. LED or HID? I can get you a pair of Dually D2's or a pair of HIDX's. Duallys are going to be around $350 and the HIDX's are $200 for the pair

Thanks

·
Registered
570 Posts
I use a combination of a 30inch tribal whips bar on top, and a 10in amber baja design on the front bumper for the dust. Awsome amount of light.

·
Registered
214 Posts
What is the option people r using for headlight bulb replacement..? HIDs?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey guys, just wondering what light y'all are using on your 570. The factory headlights are just not bright enough for me. I do the occasional night ride and lack of rain in the south has made our trails extremely dusty so it very difficult to see at night. I'd like something durable but affordable.
Do you ride at Durhamtown any? Me and some friends go there quite often. Ours are the only 570's we've seen there so far. Would be nice to have you join us. I've got the 12" Vision X LED bar. However, I haven't installed it yet to see how much difference there is. My friend however has 3 different LED light bars on his 570. Lights up the night!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you ride at Durhamtown any? Me and some friends go there quite often. Ours are the only 570's we've seen there so far. Would be nice to have you join us. I've got the 12" Vision X LED bar. However, I haven't installed it yet to see how much difference there is. My friend however has 3 different LED light bars on his 570. Lights up the night!
I've never been to durhamtown. I appreciate the invite but I hear they require helmets and I don't have one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you ride at Durhamtown any? Me and some friends go there quite often. Ours are the only 570's we've seen there so far. Would be nice to have you join us. I've got the 12" Vision X LED bar. However, I haven't installed it yet to see how much difference there is. My friend however has 3 different LED light bars on his 570. Lights up the night![/QUOTE]

I've never been to durhamtown. I appreciate the invite but I hear they require helmets and I don't have one.[/QUOTE]

Nah, not for UTV's. Riding quads or dirtbikes you do. I wear one just to help keep the dust out of my eyes and stuff. Plus I'd rather wear one if I roll over. :scared2:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've never been to durhamtown. I appreciate the invite but I hear they require helmets and I don't have one.[/QUOTE]

Nah, not for UTV's. Riding quads or dirtbikes you do. I wear one just to help keep the dust out of my eyes and stuff. Plus I'd rather wear one if I roll over. :scared2:[/QUOTE]

Oh, cool. I thought it was mandatory for everyone. I would like to go sometime. I hear it's a really nice place.

·
Registered
73 Posts

I've never been to durhamtown. I appreciate the invite but I hear they require helmets and I don't have one.

Nah, not for UTV's. Riding quads or dirtbikes you do. I wear one just to help keep the dust out of my eyes and stuff. Plus I'd rather wear one if I roll over. :scared2:

Oh, cool. I thought it was mandatory for everyone. I would like to go sometime. I hear it's a really nice place.
As far as I know you only need a helmet if you are racing in an enduro race or some other race. Otherwise, just need some goggles so you can see. Last few times I was there, it was real dusty. Lots of fun and plenty of trails and would be well worth the drive for you (2hrs?). For us it's almost 6 hrs but it's worth it when we can make it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm using a pair of HID's that I purchased from Burkemotorpros on Ebay. I love them! They have great light output and are definitely worth the money.

·
Jerky Boy
298 Posts
Mills, do you have a link for those HID's from Burkemotorpros? I can't figure out which ones I need. Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had another guy ask me about these lights. I looked through my eBay purchases, but couldn't find it. I know that the bulb size is 880. So if you get an 800 series kit, you'll be fine.

I liked the Burke ones because they are 100% plug and play. I worried about this quite a bit when I purchased them, but once I got them all I had to do was connect them up. They're a great company who works to make sure you're happy.

Here's a link of what I found.

Polaris RZR / Ranger HID Replacement Light Kit - 2011/2012 5000k | eBay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts