Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
me likey! you will be hearing from me! when it hits the market!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't get the point! I think most of us not on a budget picked the 570 specifically for its size , can fit in basically any truck bed . It's 50 inch can do any trail and still keep the speed without any modification .

·
Registered
55 Posts
With that long arm kit you can essentially have a RZR 570 S for less $$$ than the 800 S

Parts Manager at Yamaha Polaris Sportscenter Longview, TX

·
Registered
55 Posts
There's gonna be 2 kits from my understanding...just the long arm kit that'd make it a S and then the long arm kit with lift kit.....I may be wrong though

·
Registered
214 Posts
Any more info? Availability? Keep seein more n more pics but release keeps getting put off?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a customer that bought a 570 last weekend thats ready to get one

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Tyler...The 570 looks pretty sweet......BUT, I really liked the jacked up Can-Am Commander 1000xt sitting on Super Swampers that Steve had at Brimstone.......THAT WAS KOOL !!!! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Tyler I called the other day and he told me not till spring... Not fast enough lol I would like to have the lift available with in a month or so. As I was told the lift is already made just have to put the measurements in and get to production. This guy is ready for sure.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Tyler I called the other day and he told me not till spring... Not fast enough lol I would like to have the lift available with in a month or so. As I was told the lift is already made just have to put the measurements in and get to production. This guy is ready for sure.
Outkast already has a kit ready to go. Very nice. I'll be ordering as soon as money allows.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts