Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Have RZR...will travel
15 XP 1K HighLifter,32" tires,15" beadlocks,4-2.5" tuned shocks,+1.75"A arms,hard axles,S&B,WE links
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all! Been an outdoor recreation person most of my 65 years. After camping, hiking, hunting, fishing and canoeing with family I started doing it on my own around 1967. Had several motorcycles, Jeeps, 4x4 trucks, ATVs and now my RZR 570 Trail LE. I have driven off road in at least 20 states over the last 35 years. One of my jeeps was featured in JP magazines July 2005 issue.
Retired military working on moving from home in Wyoming to AZ or NV area where we have spent the last 3 winters.
Getting my first RZR is a bitter sweet story. Have owned 3 Sportsmans, 02 500, 06 800 Delux and 09 850 XP LE. Loved them all but always wanted newer ones. I wanted a RZR when they came out but couldn't make up my mind especially as they kept introducing newer/better ones. Finally I decided to pull the trigger on the 570 LE. I took a trip in my truck, with the 850 in the bed, from WY to OR dunes to LA to NV and ended up in Tucson. While at a resturant someone stole the truck with ATV in back! Got home and bought the 570. Haven't been able to ride much, its has been rainging and I've been setting it up with stuff.
I prefer to explore new areas but will go where I have been before just to ride. Mostly trail and desert riding, don't like mud at all as it gets into everyting and causes problems. Sand is fun but gets monotonous. When riding I look for adventure and chalenging places, and may even do overnights on the trail.
Maybe we will meet on the trail! Peace..........later.........bob

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Thanks for the post, Bob. Bad way to get your first rzr. I have just bought a 570, my first ever Polaris, but mine isn't doing so well as yours. Good to know all of them aren't giving problems.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts