Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for the above, preferably on non lifted 50"ers. If ya got 26.5 Pitbulls on all the better. Show me what ya got with spec's please !

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Sorry, 4+3 offset w/26.5 Rockers and lift. But will post if you want to see it.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Looking for the above, preferably on non lifted 50"ers. If ya got 26.5 Pitbulls on all the better. Show me what ya got with spec's please !
These pics are of a 50" with 27X12R-9 Big Horns front with 1.5" wheel spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels, 27X12R-12 Big Horns rear with no spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels. Used the spacers to bring wheel stance equal front and rear which is now at 55". Used heat gun to reshape front floor boards to stop rubbing on turns. In these pics I had Makin Traxx progressive rate springs all around. Currently am running the Suzuki LTR450 / Yamaha YZ125 shock mod which gives me the same ground clearance but better handling. Hope these pics help.

Da Blue Toad:redrzr:

·
Registered
129 Posts
These pics are of a 50" with 27X12R-9 Big Horns front with 1.5" wheel spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels, 27X12R-12 Big Horns rear with no spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels. Used the spacers to bring wheel stance equal front and rear which is now at 55". Used heat gun to reshape front floor boards to stop rubbing on turns. In these pics I had Makin Traxx progressive rate springs all around. Currently am running the Suzuki LTR450 / Yamaha YZ125 shock mod which gives me the same ground clearance but better handling. Hope these help.[/IMG]

You happen to have a rear shot of that?

·
Registered
606 Posts
These pics are of a 50" with 27X12R-9 Big Horns front with 1.5" wheel spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels, 27X12R-12 Big Horns rear with no spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels. Used the spacers to bring wheel stance equal front and rear which is now at 55". Used heat gun to reshape front floor boards to stop rubbing on turns. In these pics I had Makin Traxx progressive rate springs all around. Currently am running the Suzuki LTR450 / Yamaha YZ125 shock mod which gives me the same ground clearance but better handling. Hope these help.[/IMG]

You happen to have a rear shot of that?
Best I can do from my albums.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is my 2012 Rzr 800 LE. 50" with Afcos shocks and MT progressive springs, no lift. 26.5x9x12 Pitbull Growlers front, 26.5x11x12 Pitbull Rockers in the back. Wheels are Hiper 12"x8" . 3 + 5 . No rubbing anywhere.

·
Registered
215 Posts
These pics are of a 50" with 27X12R-9 Big Horns front with 1.5" wheel spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels, 27X12R-12 Big Horns rear with no spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels. Used the spacers to bring wheel stance equal front and rear which is now at 55". Used heat gun to reshape front floor boards to stop rubbing on turns. In these pics I had Makin Traxx progressive rate springs all around. Currently am running the Suzuki LTR450 / Yamaha YZ125 shock mod which gives me the same ground clearance but better handling. Hope these help.

How close are you to your motor mount, I am running 30" backs with 1 1/2" spacers and I think I could lose the spacers but would leave me with a 1/4" or less space, do you think that is too close

·
Registered
606 Posts
These pics are of a 50" with 27X12R-9 Big Horns front with 1.5" wheel spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels, 27X12R-12 Big Horns rear with no spacers and ITP SS212 4/3 offset 12X7" wheels. Used the spacers to bring wheel stance equal front and rear which is now at 55". Used heat gun to reshape front floor boards to stop rubbing on turns. In these pics I had Makin Traxx progressive rate springs all around. Currently am running the Suzuki LTR450 / Yamaha YZ125 shock mod which gives me the same ground clearance but better handling. Hope these help.

How close are you to your motor mount, I am running 30" backs with 1 1/2" spacers and I think I could lose the spacers but would leave me with a 1/4" or less space, do you think that is too close
I probably have about 3/8" clearance on the motor mount at full droop. I ground about 1/4" off the corner of the motor mount with a body grinder to get the 3/8". I've had no issues so far, but am not running a lift kit. The addition of the YZ125 shocks work very similar to a lift kit though because you relocate the lower shock mount hole on the A-arm to get the over length shock to fit. I wouldn't be concerned if I only had 1/4" clearance at full droop as long as all my A-arm bushings and suspension had no significant wear or slop. By the way, what diameter wheels are running to mount 30" Silverbacks and what is your actual tire sizes front and rear?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I probably have about 3/8" clearance on the motor mount at full droop. I ground about 1/4" off the corner of the motor mount with a body grinder to get the 3/8". I've had no issues so far, but am not running a lift kit. The addition of the YZ125 shocks work very similar to a lift kit though because you relocate the lower shock mount hole on the A-arm to get the over length shock to fit. I wouldn't be concerned if I only had 1/4" clearance at full droop as long as all my A-arm bushings and suspension had no significant wear or slop. By the way, what diameter wheels are running to mount 30" Silverbacks and what is your actual tire sizes front and rear?

I can't remember the rim widths but my tires are 11" and 9" on 14" rims, they are a great mud tire but really choppy when going slow especially on hard packed. Mine is 1/4" or less clearance when just stationary but that should not change on the trail would it?

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:confused: Confused. None of those pics look like 50" to me.
Maybe I should have said Rzr 800 ? Was looking for picks of the "standard " Rzr with aftermarket wheels and tires. Stated this way as it eliminates the S and XP models, because they would not have helped with my question.

Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
215 Posts
They look like 50" RZR to me

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
you wanting to stay at 50" ? I run ITP ss112 deep dish wheels on the rear, making it 55+ inches in the rear, added "s" fender flairs to keep mud off wife... and yes that is an "s" shock on the rear

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Dont know what to tell you, but when I bought mine I know it said 2008 standard 50". Not 800S.
All my pictures are of an '08 50" model with 4+3 offset wheels as I stated before I posted!

And looking back at all the pictures, There ALL 50" models with aftermarket wheels/tires.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts