Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at some aftermarket wheels for my turbo S and a lot of the 15” wheels that i like don’t come in a 7”, just 6” and a 5+1 offset like the raceline podiums. Anyone on here running a 5+1?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just bought a set of KMC XS234 5+1 15x6. I have not mounted them yet due to the Maxxis Carnivore tires being on nationwide back order. Hopefully somebody else can chime in and help a little more.

·
CB-BLR
132 Posts
I run the 5+1 walker wheels on my 2018 Dynamix with a RT Pro long travel kit on it...and absolutely love the way they make the car drive. I have Pro Armor Crawlers 32x15 tires.

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
I have been running 15x7 Turbo S wheels on 32's and last summer I switched to KMC beadlock 15X6
I like the 15x6 rim , it adds a little more side wall bulge to help protect the rim , and it adds a slight bit of height with a more rounded contact patch. Also it help keep the machine width narrow / close to stock with factory wheels
It is not much difference but I prefer the 6 inch for my riding

·
craigstumph
9,586 Posts
Looking at some aftermarket wheels for my turbo S and a lot of the 15” wheels that i like don’t come in a 7”, just 6” and a 5+1 offset like the raceline podiums. Anyone on here running a 5+1?
I have a turbo S and run the 15x6 5+1 wheels from Walker Evans and have no problems with them. I also have the KMC and Method wheels. Please call or PM if you have questions about these wheels. I will have HD 9 wheels in 6+1 soon in stock. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a turbo S and run the 15x6 5+1 wheels from Walker Evans and have no problems with them. I also have the KMC and Method wheels. Please call or PM if you have questions about these wheels. I will have HD 9 wheels in 6+1 soon in stock. Hope that helps.

I am wondering if they are going to make the 5+1 offset for the HD9 in the bronze color

·
Registered
194 Posts
I run the 5+1 walker wheels on my 2018 Dynamix with a RT Pro long travel kit on it...and absolutely love the way they make the car drive. I have Pro Armor Crawlers 32x15 tires.

Chris
How do you like the 32 inch pro armour crawler xgs? i am really considering these after my 30s are done for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts